News Friday Night Impact - New Night & New Logo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
A Lot of times @Snowman and I do a LD after the fact, so get on here and send a tag before you end up watching it live. That LD could be dank.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The return of Figger, what an IMPACT that would be :lol1: I'm looking forward to this tbh, Roode with the belt, Taryn Tits ftw, some new Impact members, and Dixie cleave.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Just blindly optmistically going into this one saying "Who knows what's gonna happen?" It's a NEW ERA, BROTHER and anything could happen. Roode could retain the belt in a 5 star match and then turn heel, or Sam Shaw could climb a cage, then it falls and crushes Gunner. The suspense!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just blindly optmistically going into this one saying "Who knows what's gonna happen?" It's a NEW ERA, BROTHER and anything could happen. Roode could retain the belt in a 5 star match and then turn heel, or Sam Shaw could climb a cage, then it falls and crushes Gunner. The suspense!

'Optimistic' rating would've been perfect here. Too bad it's gone.

Glad you mentioned Roode having a 5 star match and then turning heel.

Face Bobby Roode = Neutered Roode

Heel Roode = Fuckin' A, man!

Snowman1

Reaction score

Thank. Goodness. You are here.

Been ripped so many times for bashing Face Roode. That dude's promos have been such garbage lately. "I LOVE PRO WRESTLING MORE THAN YOU" and I love how Bobby Freaking Roode should never ever be boring, fuck.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Dixie is coming back on TV, we could end up with Anti-Hero Roode and that could be amazing. TNA has a grip of heel factions and face goons, i'd love to see Roode vs the Impact Zone.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Dixie is coming back on TV, we could end up with Anti-Hero Roode and that could be amazing. TNA has a grip of heel factions and face goons, i'd love to see Roode vs the Impact Zone.

Also this would be fine, there's gotta be a ton of money in anti-hero Roode, too.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

That'd be awesome to see, man!

Looking forward to watching iMPACT in 2K15.

40f07d83cb46297f630eeebc6d23f52b.gif

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Thank. Goodness. You are here.

Been ripped so many times for bashing Face Roode. That dude's promos have been such garbage lately. "I LOVE PRO WRESTLING MORE THAN YOU" and I love how Bobby Freaking Roode should never ever be boring, fuck.

I'm here for ya, brotha.

Roode strikes me more as a natural heel. He's fucking good at being a heel.

Speaking of face Roode... Well, let's just say he is far from Cena's level of being cheesy. So, we're still good.