Friday Night Fights 02/01/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
FridayNightFights.png

PTSRoberts.png

Primetime Sam Roberts here with the results from the Feb 1st edition of Friday Night Fights on FX

*In a four way match to determine who gets a European Title shot at Punk Fiction Brutus Magnus def Fit Finlay, Doug Williams, & Chris Adams when he hit the Mag Daddy Driver on Finlay

*Sid Def Hillbilly Jim with the Powerbomb

*Heenan Family def Mulkey Brothers and Rock N Roll Buck Zumhoff when Mr Perfect hit Randy with the Perfect Plex

*Carlito def Miz with the Backcracker after a failed interference from Maryse gets his title rematch at Punk Fiction

*Ryback def State Patrol with the Double Shell Shocked

*Samoa Joe def Dino Bravo with the Muscle Buster in 32 seconds
(after match Jake appears on the jumbotron)
Impressive Joe but not as impressive as you could be if embrace your dark side Joe. You see all men are born with darkness in their soul..we were all born from sin Joe. That darkness when embraced when utilized can take a dangerous man and turn him into a lethal man. Let's see how dark you can get, at Punk Fiction I am challenging you to a match a match so violent that neither of us well mostly just you will never be the same...I challenge you to a first blood match Joe..

Samoa Joe said:
You got yourself a match Jake, if I were you though I would be worried you may have awaken something your not ready for

*Arn Anderson & Austin Aries ended in double dq as both Horsemen factions brawled in the ring
(after the match Commissioner Booty stated that next week on Friday Night Fights Flair & Anderson will face Ziggler & Aries in a steel cage winner gets to make a match for Punk Fiction)

*Celtic Barrage def Rick Steiner & Stevie Ray when Regal distracted the Ref and Sheamus hit Stevie Ray with a Brogue Kick
(after the match they asked if anyone in the back has the stones to come out and face them, APA responded and the brawled in the ring until The Roundtable retreated)

*APA def Powers of Pain when Farooq hit the Dominator on Barbarian

A video come up on the jumbotron we see Bully Ray on what appears to be a movie set. He sneaks up a trailer that has The Rock's name on the door, Bully Ray then barricades the door shut and climbs onto the roof with some sort of trash bag. He then opens the skylight and poors the bag into it. The bag is full of manure. Then Bully Ray sticks his head in there and tells the Rock this is the equivalent of one of him promos and that like his trailer all his movies stink. We can only hear the Rock faintly yelling something. Then Bully runs off and tells the cameraman come on let's go. The video then goes black.

(In the ring we see Desmond Wolfe, he gets on the mic and demands a rematch from Cesaro tonight. Cesaro comes out and says no thank you but then Wolfe insults the Swiss Army and says it's like a Swiss to retreat, Cesaro runs into the ring against the wishes of Sir Regal.)

*Desmond Wolfe def Cesaro with London Tower after a grueling 15 minutes match to become the new European Champion

The Main Event saw the unlikely pair of CM Punk & Bad News Brown take on Randy Savage & The Pope.
Savage got the pin on Punk after Pope & Brown brawled on the outside.

after the match the Commish announced that Punk v Savage pt 2 will happen at Punk Fiction

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Well the ratings sucked for this episode.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I like the savage/punk feud.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Sorry I just got to this now, but hey, I haven't been online other than Tapatalk so this is the first I've seen of it. Anyhow, nice to see the Horsemen feud progressing along and the double dq there is a good lead in to next week's cage match. I have a feeling about who's going to win but I have no idea what the stipulation will be so that's pretty exciting. Ryback beating the State Patrol is pretty good as well, as are the other squash matches. Once again I'd like to point out how nice it is to see Dino Bravo losing in 32 seconds. :lol: That Joe/Jake feud seems to be hotting up even more as well.

The best thing on this show though? Bully Ray dumping manure on the Rock. That actually seems like a plausible move on Bully Ray's part and its sure to make the feud get even more interesting so good call on that.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I love Bully's heinous action. I'm looking foward to Punk vs Macho deux and the Horsemen are gods. Good work