Friday Night Carnage: Episode 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Trish Stratus .. Best Diva

Best Diva and here she is in a photo shoot she did in some magazine ..
Had it in my collection for a while but just wanted to share it with you guys

Enjoy

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
wkflogo.png

[flash(425,350)]http://www.youtube.com/v/0eXIOK2vOhM[/flash]

Event: WKF Friday Night Carnage: Debut Episode
Venue: Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
Date: Friday, May 27, 2011
Television Network: The Premium Network
Air Time: 6:30-8:00 PM Eastern

The show opens with Curtis Ange in the middle of the ring. He has a microphone in his hand and is smiling for the camera. The fans throughout the arena, are energetic and ready to get the show started.

Curtis Ange: Hello ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the first edition of Wrestling Kings Federation, Friday Night Carnage! We are a new company and tonight is our debut but you may see some familiar faces throughout the night because we are the official development territory of PCW. Tonight a few of the PCW stars will compete, right here on the debut of WKF, the debut of our weekly show, Carnage, and the debut of a new era in professional wrestling! Now, I am not going to waste anyone's time, talking. We have 90 minutes and we are going to make sure every weeks, it is the most exciting 90 minutes you have ever experienced! Lets get the first ever match in WKF, underway right now!

Leonard Scott: Hello, I am Leonard Scott and this is my broadcast collegue, "Big" Mac Reynolds.

Mac Reynolds: Nobody wants to listen to you talk.

Justin Cash: This opening contest is scheduled for one fall.

"JAP" by Abingdon Boys School begins to fill the PA system as "The White Knight" Mariano Fernandez enters through the curtains.

Justin Cash: From Buenos Aires, Argentina, weighing in at 186.4 pounds, "The White Night" Mariano Fernandez!

The fans in the arena are going crazy as they recognize Mariano as one of the top stars in PCW. "The Tower that Ate that Apple" by Peter Gabriel begins to play and Liam Reilly makes his way through the curtain. He is not a big fan favorite so the fans don't welcome him with open arms. A red carpet is rolled down the entrance ramp and then the music hits. 10 seconds into the music, golden sparks rain down either side of the entrance and Liam Reilly emerges. After taking a few steps towards the ramp, he stops and looks out at the crowd with disgust, showing his lack of respect for the audience. As he strolls nonchalantly down to the ring, he mockingly brushes the fans away, seemingly to avoid being contaminated by their normality. Once he reaches the ring, he climbs the stairs and steps between the top and middle ropes, then opens his arms out wide either side of him and rotates in the ring, allowing the crowd to bask in his glory, before removing his shirt.

Justin Cash: And his opponent, from the Heart of England, weighing in at 260 pounds, "The Icon" Liam Reilly!

They square off in the middle of the ring and the ref calls for the bell.

Leonard Scott: Liam Riley better watch out, Mariano Fernandez is a former PCW World Heavyweight Champion.

Mac Reynolds: That is nothing. Mariano is no competition for Liam Reilly. Fernandez may have been World champion in the past but Reilly will be world champion in the future.

Liam Reilly runs at Mariano Fernandez but he takes him down with an arm drag. Reilly recovers quickly but Fernandez takes him down with another arm drag. He picks up Reilly and Irish Whips him across the ring but Reilly fires back with a shoulder block. He goes for a quick cover on Fernandez but Fernandez kicks out at one and gets to his feet. Reilly connects with a few European Uppercut and backs him down into the corner. Reilly goes to whip him across the ring but Fernandez counters with a whip of his own. Reilly slams into the opposite turnbuckle and comes back with a clothesline. Fernandez ducks, avoiding the clothesline, and retaliates with a drop kick. Liam Reilly uses the ropes to help himself up to his feet. As soon as he reaches his feet, "The White Knight" runs at him and clotheslines him out of the ring. He then taunts to the crowd and gets them fired up, while Liam Reilly gets to his feet on the outside. Once he reaches his feet, Fernandez runs and leaps over the top rope, flips forward, and lands back-first out of the ring and lands on Liam Reilly. They both crash hard on the floor.

Leonard Scott: Oh my God! That was a fantastic move by Mariano Fernandez! He just leaped, cleared over the top rope, flipped, and came down back-first on Liam Reilly!

"1.... 2.... 3..... 4..... 5...." And Mariano is in the ring but Reilly is still lying on the arena floor. "6.... 7.... 8....." and he barely makes it inside the ring, just before the count of ten. Fernandez positions him in the corner and throws some chops to the chest of Liam Reilly. He sets reilly on the top turnbuckle and is looking for a hurricanrada off the top turnbuckle. He goes for it but Reilly reverses it! He reverses it into a powerbomb off the top turnbuckle!

Mac Reynolds: It's over! No way he can get up from that huge powerbomb off the top rope.

Reilly crawls over and is looking for a pin. "1... 2...." no, he kicks out at two! Reilly picks him up and connects with a belly-to-belly suplex. Fernandez hits hard on the canvas and Reilly covers him, once again. "One.... Two.... Thr...." he lifts his shoulder at a near three!

Leonard Scott: I don't see how he has the will to kickout.

Liam Reilly is now getting frustrated with the ref. He walks over and grabs Fernandez, looking for a Peasent Crusher but Fernandez flips him over with a back-body drop. Mariano then springboards off the middle rope and connects with a Lionsault, and lands roughly on the ribs of Liam Reilly. He goes for the pin but Reilly manages to kick out at two. Reilly is still in pain, lying in the middle of the ring. Mariano Fernandez makes his way up to the top rope and is looking for a shooting star press. He goes for it but Reilly is moving, Fernandez notices so in mid-air, he changes his plan and does a shooting star press but lands on his feet. However, Reilly catches him off guard with a schoolboy roll up. Quickly, Mariano Fernandez lifts his shoulder for the kickout! Once they get to there feet, the two men lock up with a collar and elbow, tie up. Liam brings him down, hard, to the canvas, with a hip toss into a choke hold. The crowd is really getting involved and cheering on "The White Knight" to get out of the choke hold. Fernandez gets to his feet and whips Liam Reilly off of him to break the hold and send him off the ropes. Reilly comes back and Fernandez catches him with a standing, cross body. They both hit the mat hard but Reilly rolls backwards and rolls him up for a pin but Mariano kicks out, fast. They get back to there feet but Reilly picks him up for a snap suplex. Reilly connects and turns him over for the pin. "One.... Two... No!" He got his foot on the rope at the last second. Mariano rolls out of the ring and Reilly follows him. Reilly takes Fernandez and whips him towards the steel steps but Fernandez catches himself, and is able to leap on the steps, safely. He then does a moonsault off the steel steps and on to Liam Reilly, to crash on the floor of the arena. The fans are joined in unison to chant "This is Awesome!" repeatedly. The ref begins to count them out once again but Fernandez rolls in the ring and rolls out to break the count.

Mac Reynolds: The idiot should have just rolled in the ring and stayed there and would have won the match.

Leonard Scott:He wouldn't want to win that way.

Mac Reynolds: A win is a win, who cares how you win as long as you win.

Leonard Scott: Not everyone is like you, Mac.

Mariano picks up "The Icon" Liam Reilly and plants some kicks to his head. He then goes for a ddt, but Liam Reilly fights out of it and reverses into a snap suplex. Once he suplex's him to the floor, he rolls in the ring and is looking to win by a countout but Fernandez manages to reach the ring, right before the ten. Reilly goes to the top rope and connects with a Missle Drop Kick. He then picks up Reilly and whips him across the ring. Fernandez bounces off the ropes. He runs hard at Reilly but Reilly catches him in a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker!

Leonard Scott: Ouch!

Mariano is in a lot of pain and is holding is back, with a lot of pain, you can tell by looking at his facial expressions. As Mariano Fernandez recovers, Liam Reilly heads to the top rope and is looking for a diving clothesline from the top rope. He leaps off, towards Fernandez but Fernandez comes from out of nowhere, to hit his Tsunami Strike!

Leonard Scott: He just caught Liam Reilly from out of nowhere with a Tsunamki Strike when Reilly was diving off the top rope!

Mac Renolds: How did he do that?

Fernandez crawls over and covers him for the "One... Two... Three!"

Leonard Scott: No way, he can kick out of that!

Justin Cash: Here is your winner, "The White Night" Mariano Fernandez!

Once Fernandez gets up to his feet, he rolls out of the ring while his music plays. As he walks to the lockeroom, Mariano stops to sign a few autographs and hug a few fans in the arena.

We head to the back where Nick Taylor is shown in his lockeroom. He is lacing up his boots and getting ready for the battle royal, main event. PCW's World Heavyweight Champion, Yoshiru Long, walks in the lockeroom with his World title on his shoulder.

Nick Taylor: What brings you here, champ?

Yoshiru Long: What brings me here? A few things bring me here. One thing is, tonight you are in the battle royal to determine the two contenders for the WKF world title. You see, it doesn't matter who is the WKF World Champion because I am the real Champion around here. Second thing is, you claim to be Elite and the Elite in PCW doesn't appreciate that.

Nick Taylor: I really don't care because I will prove that I am Elite tonight. I don't need a group of guys to help me take someone out, unlike yourself. Now when I win tonight and I win at No Turning Back, you and I can have a match and I will show you what a real champion looks like.

Yoshiru Long: You actually think that I am going to waste my time with you? Think again, kid.

Nick Taylor: Well, you're wasting my time right now. I have a match to get ready for.

Yoshiru Long: Just consider yourself warned.

Long stares him down before leaving the lockeroom and we head back to Justin Cash at ring side.

Justin Cash: This contest is scheduled for one fall! Hailing from a dark basement in Wichester, Kentucky, weighing in at 268 pounds, Ryan The Reaper Robinson!

"Don't fear the Reaper" by HIM begins to fill the sound system in the arena and out steps, The Reaper himself, Ryan Robinson. He walks slowly to the ring and enters.

Justin Cash: And his opponent, from Parts Unknown, standing at seven feet tall and weighing in at 350 pounds, Renegade!

"Pain" by Three Days Grace plays and Renegade walks to the ring with a glare in his eye, as he stares down the Reaper the whole way. When he enters, he steps over the top rope and they stare each other in the eye as the ref calls for the bell.

Leonard Scott: The last match was great, I am sure this one will be just as good.

Mac Reynolds: I don't know but both men look scary.

Reaper runs at Renegade with a strike but it doesn't even phase Renegade. He fires back at Reaper with a headbut. Reaper gets knocked down to the matt but gets back up, quickly. Renegade comes at him with a clothesline but Reaper ducks and bounces off the ropes. He comes back with a flying forearm but it doesn't knock Renegade down. Reaper comes at him with another flying forearm and it still doesn't knock him down. He is going for it for a third time but Renegade catches him with a big boot, to the temple. Renegade lifts him up and is positioning him for a snap suplex but before connecting with the suplex, he holds him up in the suplex position and all the blood of Reaper's body is rushing to his head. Renegade then falls back and connects with the suplex on the Reaper. Renegade covers him but he kicks out at two.

Mac Reynolds: Can the ref count any slower?

Renegade helps him to his feet and irish whips him across the ring, into the ropes. Renegade comes at him with a clothesline but Reaper ducks and hits a back-body-drop, to Renegade, and he crashes hard with a wicked thud on the outside of the ring. The fans are really getting behind Reaper. He sees an opening as he looks at Renegade on the outside. Reaper leaps over the top rope and lands on the outside with a flying cross body, on Renegade. However, Renegade catches him! He holds Reaper in a bear hug position for a second and then takes him down with a powerslam to the arena floor. Renegade picks him up and whips him into the ring post. He then rolls Reaper into the ring and goes for a cover but Reaper manages to lift his foot on the bottom rope before the count of three. Both men are back up to there feet, and Renegade whips Reaper across the ring and he bounces off the ropes. Renegade goes for a spine buster but The Reaper reverses with a ddt on the seven footer!

Leonard Scott: How did he manage to do that?

Reaper rolls the giant over for the cover. One... Two... Kickout! He kicked out of the huge ddt! Reaper then makes his way to the top turnbuckle and is looking to hit a diving clothesline. He goes for it but Renegade connects in mid-air with an uppercut to the jaw of the Reaper!

Mac Reynolds: Reaper reverses a spinebuster into a ddt and Renegade reverses a diving clothesline into an explosive uppercut punch to the jaw of the Reaper!

Renegade picks him up and whips him into the corner. He then throws some chops at the chest of the Reaper before positioning him on the top rope. Renegade lifts him up on the top rope and superplexes him off the top turnbuckle! They both crash hard in the middle of the ring.

Leonard Scott: That was a huge superplex!

Renegade rolls over on top of him for the cover. One.... Two.... Thre Kickout! Reaper somehow manages to lift his shoulder, right before the three count! Renegade grabs him roughly and picks him up going for his finisher, the Doomsday Device. Reaper fights out of it and brings Renegade down to the canvas with his finisher, the Lock of Death! Renegade is screaming in pain and agony.

Leonard Scott: I am not sure if the 7 foot giant can kick out of this one.

Renegade fights and finally breaks the hold by reaching the ropes. He rolls out of the ring and The Reaper soon follows. Renegade is walking towards the announce table and the commentators move out of the way in fear. Reaper goes for a clothesline but Renegade catches him with a sidewalk slam, hard on the arena floor. Renegade then rolls inside the ring and back to the outside to break the countout. Renegade clears the announce table and slams Reaper's head against the announce table. The referee has started his count over and has already reached the count of four. Renegade positions him for a powerbomb and then lifts him up, and connects with the powerbomb through the announce table!

Mac Reynolds: Renegade just powerbombed the Reaper through our announce table!

The referee has already got to the count of seven and Renegade rolls into the ring while the Reaper is laid out on broken announce table! 8..... 9..... 10! *Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

Justin Cash: Here is your winner via countout, Renegade!

The fans are giving a ton of heat towards Renegade. Renegade walks to the lockeroom and some of the WKF officials make there way out to the ring to tend to Reaper. They all check up on Reaper and try to help him up but he pushes them all away and walks out of the arena by himself. He receives a standing ovation from the fans out of respect.

Leonard Scott: I guess we will have to call the rest of the show without an announce table.

Mac Reynolds: It looks like Carnage out here. I guess that's why the name of the show is Carnage....

"Cry For Help" by Shinedown fills the arena and out comes an unfamiliar face. He is about 6'2 and almost 240 pounds with black hair and a good-looking, smile. The crowd doesn't seem to recognize him but he has a microphone in his hand.

Leonard Scott: Who is this guy?

Ewan Kampa: For those of you who don't know me, I am the New Blood, Ewan Kampa. Now you may not know me right now but you will get to know me better in the future because I will be here for a very long time. Curtis Ange signed me last week, and I was to late to get on the card tonight. I have not been competiting inside this squared circle very long but I was signed by Ange because I am a stand-out collegiate wrestler at the University of Minnesota. Most of the men in the back don't like me because they claim I didn't pay my dues. Well when you are a stand-out, collegiate wrestler like myself, you don't need to pay dues!

The fans in the arena boo because they realize Kampa is acting like a big prick.

Ewan Kampa: Why are you boo'ing me? Are you like everyone in the back, pissed because I didn't have to pay dues? Shut up! I did not give any of you permission to boo me! Now, show me some respect while I am talking!

The fans continue to boo even louder.

Ewan Kampa: Fine, fine! Forget what I have to say! Actions speak louder than words! None of you will be boo'ing whenever I make my debut, right here next week.

Kampa exits the ring and heads to the back as the fans continue to boo him.

Leonard Scott: What a tool.

Mac Reynolds: I like the kid's attitude.

The King Of Pain by Mudvayne fills the PA system and the fans are up on there feet.

Justin Cash: This next contest is unsanctioned and will be for Milenko's Unsanctioned Rampage title. The only way to win is by pinfall or submission. There are no rules. THe referee is only there to count the three. Hailing from London, Ohio, weighing in at 264 pounds, Draven Logan Kennedy!

He makes his way to the ring and once he enters, "The Great" Milenko is up on the titantron. He appears to be standing in the arena parking lot with a referee at his side. The ref is holding the Rampage Title.

Milenko: DLK, my first victim, you are supposed to be the most sick and twisted man in PCW. Well PCW has never seen a man like Milenko. If you are so sick and twisted, let's not start this match in the ring. Let's start it out here in the parking lot!

He laughs twistedly and Draven exits the ring and makes his way to the parking lot.

Leonard Scott: Looks like this match will begin in the parking lot.

Once Draven reaches the parking lot, Milenko is nowhere to be found. The referee says he don't know where Milenko went to. Then out of nowhere Milenko jumps him from behind with a steel pipe! Milenko beats him down with the pipe and throws shot after shot to the back of DLK. Milenko throws down the pipe and whips Draven into the side of a car, shoulder first. Milenko then walks over and grabs a mop inside the janitor's closet. He walks over and is looking to hit DLK with the mop but DLK kicks him in the gut and grabs the mop, himself. DLK takes the mop and hits Milenko, repeatedly across the ribs.

Mac Reynolds: I have never called an unsanctioned match before but I am assuming pinfalls and submissions count anywhere.

Draven takes the mop and hits Milenko over the head with it and it lays Milenko out on top of the hood of a car. Draven throws down the mop and slides him off the hood and on to the concrete. Milenko is laying on the parking lot concrete, and DLK pops open the hood of the car. He takes Milenko and puts his head inside the hood. DLK then slams the hood repeatedly, down on Milenko's head!

Leonard Scott: I have never seen anyone's head be hit repeatedly, inside the car's hood like that.

DLK pulls him out and shuts the hood. He throws Milenko on top of the car and proceeds to hop on the car as well. DLK picks him up for a snap suplex but Milenko reverses it into a neckbreaker on the top of the car! Milenko is the first to go for a pin but DLK kicks out quickly. Draven rolls off the car and Milenko leaps off the car with a flying clothesline on Draven! Milenko picks him up and throws him head-first into the car window! Draven busts through the glass and now has a huge gash in his forehead!

Mac Reynolds: DLK is already busted open early in the match.

Milenko licks some of the blood on DLK's forehead and smiles.

Leonard Scott: That is disgusting!

Milenko goes for the cover but DLK kicks out at two once again. He rolls DLK back on top of the car and is looking for a piledriver on the car. DLK reverses and back-body drops Milenko off of the car, on to the concrete. Fans inside the arena have gathered in the parking lot and are chanting "This is Awesome!" over and over. The blood is still flowing from Draven's head. He rolls off of the car and lays down on Milenko for the pin but Milenko kicks out at two. Draven helps him to his feet and takes him over to the concession stand. Draven throws him into a vending machine and Milenko fires back with a punch. They are trading punches beside the consession stand. Milenko whips him into the popcorn machine and then grabs a glassed, bud light from the conession stands. He takes a chug of the beer and then spits it in the face of DLK. The fans are giving Milenko heat for his lack of respect. Milenko then busts the beer bottle over the head of DLK!

Mac Reynolds: The cut in his head will be even bigger now!

Milenko drags him over to a lockeroom. They go inside the lockeroom and Milenko shuts the door and locks it. The camera man, nor the referee were able to get inside before he locked it so we have lost footage for the time being.

Leonard Scott: What the hell are they doing in there.

Everyone is waiting in anticipation to see what is going on inside the lockeroom. You can hear "Thud" "Clack" and other sounds inside to know that a beating is going down. All of a sudden, Milenko crashes through the door of the lockeroom and Draven follows him behind, beating him down.

Leonard Scott: He isn't so Great now, DLK threw him through the door of lockeroom.

DLK goes for a pin but Milenko kicks out at two once again. DLK grabs him and takes him back through the crowd, moving towards the ring. They fight back and forth through the stands and finally get down to ringside. Draven whips Milenko into the guardrail and he flips over it and on to the entrance ramp. DLK picks him up and connects with a neckbreaker on the entrance ramp.

Leonard Scott: Milenko's neck just snapped with a wicked thud!

Draven makes his way over to the commentators. The table is broken from Renegade powerbombing Reaper through it earlier so Mac Reynolds is holding his laptop. DLK walks over and yanks the laptop out of his hands.

Mac Reynolds: What are you doing with my laptop, dammit!

DLK: Sit down and shut the hell up, fat ass!

Leonard Scott: Oh! He told you!

DLK takes the laptop and nails Milenko over the head with it! He broke the laptop in half over Milenko's head.

Mac Reynolds: No! That's my computer!

Blood is now flowing out of Milenko's head as a piece of the computer left a pretty big cut. The computer is broken in pieces and Draven searches under the ring for some weapons. He comes out with a kendo stick. Draven proceeds towards him but Milenko connects with a low blow from out of nowhere. Milenko then picks up the kendo stick and cracks it over his head. Milenko hits him repeatedly and then slides him in the ring. He reaches under the ring and grabs a pair of handcuffs before entering the ring with another kendo stick in hand. Milenko beats him down and then handcuffs him to the ropes. He smiles and the fans boo him. Milenko takes the kendo stick and beats him down. He can't defend himself because he is handcuffed. Milenko beats him over and over across his ribs and chest. He has red marks all the way down his torso.

Mac Reynolds: Beat him down! He broke my computer.

Milenko exits the ring and grabs a steel chair. He cracks it hard over Draven's skull and it bends the chair in half!

Leonard Scott: I have never ever seen anyone bend a chair with one shot over someone's head.

Milenko takes the hand cuffs off of him and he falls straight down to matt. Milenko covers him. One.... Two.... Kickout!

Mac Reynolds: How did he kickout?

The fans are really into this match and Milenko can't believe he kicked out of that. Out of frustration, Milenko connects with a Murder-Go-Round on the referee!

Leonard Scott: What did he do that for? The ref didn't do anything to him!

Milenko rolls to the outside and grabs a ladder. He sets up the ladder inside the ring while Draven is still knocked out. He grabs a table as well and slides it in the ring. Milenko positions the table in front of the ladder. He picks up DLK and drags him up the Ladder. Milenko is looking to hit the Tempest from the top of the ladder on Draven, through the table.

Leonard Scott: Don't do this! It's suicide.

Out of nowhere, DLK reverses it and connects with a Death Note on Milenko, all the way to the canvas, shying away from the table. Fans are going crazy.

Leonard Scott: That God, they didn't go through that table. They still hit the ring hard and there is no way Milenko will be able to get up after the Death Note from the top of the ladder.

Mac Reynolds: Remember the referee has been taken out though, when Milenko hit the Murder-go-round.

DLK crawls over to him slowly and is able to cover him. The referee is knocked out on the other side of the ring. Draven is laying on Milenko and the ring looks like a tornado just went through. Both men are covered in blood. The fans begin to count, 1.... 2..... 3..... 4.... 5.... 6..... 7..... 8....... 9.....10......

Mac Reynolds: The fans can count all they want but it's just a waste of breathe because it doesn't matter.

DLK rolls to the outside and grabs a black bag. He gets back inside the ring and poors the black bag. Inside the black bag is thousands of thumbtacks. They are all now scattered across the ring. DLK picks up Milenko and is looking for another Death Note on the thumbtacks. He goes for it but Milenko throws him off and he lands on his back in the thumbtacks!

Leonard Scott: Oh My God!!! Thousands of thumbtacks are in the back of DLK!

DLK is laying on his back on the thumbtacks and Milenko slides out of the ring. A fan mouths off to Milenko and he threatens to hit the fan. The fans shuts up in fear of what Milenko could do to him. Milenko grabs a barbed wire baseball bat from under the ring and enters the ring. When he gets in the ring, DLK had rolled out of the ring and is grabbing a barbed wire baseball bat of his own that he stashed under the ring before the show. Both men now get into the ring with barbed wire baseball bats. Draven and MIlenko stare each other down and then both men drop there barbed wire bats and begin to duke it out in the middle of the ring with there bare hands. They fight back and forth, and then Draven connects with a punch so hard, it knocked MIlenko into the thumbtacks. He is now laid out on the thumbtacks and DLK still has some in his back from a second ago.

Mac Reynolds: Could anyone imagine having thumbtacks stuck in there backs? Both men have them in their backs tonight.

DLK sees an oppurtunity and makes his way up to the top rope. He dives at Milenko but Milenko moves out of the way and he lands on the thumbtacks once again, this time from the top rope!

Leonard Scott: Oh my God!

Milenko gets to his feet and DLK is laying in pain on the thumbtacks. Milenko rolls to the outside and grabs a bottle of a liquid substance. He also grabs a lighter and rolls back into the ring. He pours the liquid across the table and then lights it with a lighter! The table is on fire!

Leonard Scott: I can't believe he just lit that table on fire. What is he going to do?

Milenko picks up DLK and the ref is just now coming back to his feet as well. Milenko drags DLK up the ladder again. This time he is looking to superplex DLK off the ladder, through the flaming table. DLK is fighting out of it though and they are trading blows, 20 feet in the air. Milenko goes for the Murder-go-round kick but DLK ducks and catches him off balance. DLK shoves him hard off the ladder and he falls off the ladder, and through the flaming table!!!!!!

Leonard Scott: Holy shit!

Mac Reynolds: Never in my entire life have I seen a man fall 20 feet from the air and land through a table that is on fire.

The fans are chanting "Holy Shit" and DLK drops down from the ladder and covers him for the pin. One... Two... Three!

Justin Cash: Here is your winner and new Rampage Champion, Draven Logan Kennedy!

Both men are laid out in the ring, still. It looks like a car wreck. The referee helps DLK up to his feet and hands him the Rampage title. His music hits and he leaves the ring with the title. Paramedics come out to help Milenko and they are about to set him on a stretcher but he refuses. Milenko refuses to leave on a stretcher. He struggles to his feet but he gets up and walks out of the arena.

Leonard Scott: I don't see how Milenko just walked out of the arena. I am in shock at what we just witnessed. That match just defined the word, violent. Now, tonight is only half way through. We still have two matches left with one being the huge battle royal.

We head to the back where we see PCW's talent scout, Tyler Brownlee, sitting inside the General Manager's office with the GM himself, Curtis Ange. They are both watching Carnage through a television monitor.

Brownlee: Interesting. That was a very graphic match.

Ange: Well, we certainly are going to live up to the hype. Even though I know you are the PCW talent scout, I don't want you taking any of my wrestlers, just yet. Haha.

Brownlee: Some of them are pretty impressive but we won't be doing call ups just yet. I will try to make the show every week to scout and we will call them up at a random time.

Ange: I'll be prepared and I will make sure everyone else is too.

They continue to watch as we send it back down to the ring.

Justin Cash: This next contest is scheduled for one fall and will be a triple threat match! From Manchester, England, weighing in at 225 pounds, Chris Kline!

Sex Pistols by Anarchy in the UK hits the sound system and out comes Chris Kline to a mixed reaction. Some fans cheer him and others boo him but he ignores all the fans as he enters the ring.

Justin Cash: And his opponent, from Hollywood, California, weighing in at 260 pounds, El Superbeasto!

All of the fans recognize this guy as he is a pop culture Icon. He stops many times on his way to the ring to meet and greet with the fans.

Justin Cash: And there opponent, from Sin City, weighing in at 270 pounds, The Fallen One, Damian Seth!

Save me by Burn Halo plays and Seth comes out to some decent crowd reaction. He gets in the ring and the three men stare each other down. The bell rins but Jimmy Thorton comes out to ringside with a steel chair. All three men stare him down but he is not intimidated. He opens the chair and sets it down in front of the ring at the bottom of the entrance ramp. He sets in the chair and just watches the match without taking any action.

Leonard Scott: What is that freak of nature even doing out here?

The match starts out with Kline going at Beasto quickly and they go back-and-forth as neither of them want to have anything to do with Damian Seth. Damian takes note but doesn't really care. His intimidating presence comes at them with a double clothesline and knocks both men down to the mat. They jump up, rather quickly but he takes them down again with another double clothesline. He picks up Kline and tosses him into the corner. He then picks up Beasto and is looking to whip him into the corner as well but Beasto reverses and whips Seth right into Kline in the corner. He squashes him and knocks the breathe out of Chris Kline. Beasto runs up and applies a chokehold on Damian Seth from behind. It doesn't really phase Seth as he elbows him and fights him off. Beasto runs back at him but Seth catches him with a big boot. As Seth is distracted with Beasto, Chris Kline comes up behind him and rolls him up with a Schoolboy. Seth kicks out quickly and Kline beats him down. Once he reaches his feet, Kline connects with a drop kick and goes for another pin but Seth raises his shoulder at one, once again.

Mac Reynolds: Kline is going to have to do a lot more than that to get pin on Damian Seth.

Beasto comes over and they lift up Seth and connect with a double suplex. Beasto goes for the pin but Kline breaks it up and goes for the pin. Beasto then breaks up Kline's cover and the two lock up with a collar and elbow tie up. Kline takes him down to the canvas with an arm drag, into an armbar. Beasto rolls out of the armbar and they both get to there feet. Beasto runs at Kline but Kline ducks and Damian Seth catches Beasto with a back-body-drop. Seth is now directing his attention to Chris Kline. Seth picks him up and body slams him down to the mat. He then whips him in the corner and sets him on the top turnbuckle. Seth proceeds to get on the top turnbuckle as well but Kline kicks him in the head and knocks him off. Beasto comes at him and gets on the top turnbuckle. He is looking to superplex Kline off the top turnbuckle. Damian Seth positions himself under El Superbeasto and is looking to powerbomb Beasto. Damian Seth connects as well does El Superbeasto!

Leonard Scott: Damian Seth just powerbombed El Superbeasto while Superbeasto was Superplexing Chris Kline off the top rope! It was all in one motion and now both Chris Kline and El Superbeasto are out cold!

Seth covers Beasto for the pincount. One.... Two.... Kickout! Seth then covers Kline. One.... Two.... Kickout! Seth picks up Kline and is looking for Ominous Fate but Kline reverses and goes for a stunner. He misses and Damian Seth picks him up over his head. Seth tosses him over the top rope with a Press Slam and he lands hard on the arena floor. Beasto comes at Damian Seth with some knees to his stomach while Chris Kline is knocked out on the outside. El Superbeasto connects with a swinging neckbreaker. Beasto goes for the cover but Kline slides in and breaks it up. Damian comes at Kline but he ducks and knocks him down with a drop toe hold. Kline then clotheslines Beasto out of the ring. He backs up and runs and leaps through the ropes with a suicide dive on Beasto! Damian Seth rolls out of the ring and takes Kline out with a short-armed, clothesline. Seth then picks up Beasto and lifts him above his head for a press slam. He tosses Beasto and Beasto lands, directly on top of Jimmy Thorton who was sitting at ringside. Seth then directs his attention to Chris Kline. He slides Kline in the ring and locks in a bearhug. As he has it locked it, he gets clothesline in the back of the head but it wasn't from El Superbeasto, it is Jimmy Thorton! He picks up Seth and connects with a Satan Bomb!

Mac Reynolds: Since it is a triple threat, it can't end in DQ. The match will continue.

Kline crawls over and is able to get an arm over him for the cover. One.... Two.... Three!

Justin Cash: Here is your winner, Chris Kline!

Thorton walks to the back as Damian Seth is laid out in the middle of the ring. Once he gets to his feet, he heads to the back and is going after Jimmy Thorton. Chris Kline and El Superbeasto stay in the ring for the battle royal.

Seth walks through the curtain and Ricky Ranson is shown, waiting on him ready to get some interview time. Seth ignores Ranson and heads straight to Jimmy Thorton's lockeroom but he is nowhere to be found. Thorton left the arena and Seth realizes that. He begins to throw stuff all arond the lockeroom and is showing his anger.

We head back down to the ring where all of the competitors in the battle royal are in the ring except for Renegade. Justin Cash has already announced the match and everyone in it during the Thorton interview. However, Renegade is nowhere to be seen. We then see Renegade in the back, laying on the concrete floor with Reaper, standing over top of him, beating him down with a baseball bat. Reaper wacks him in the head with the bat and busts him wide open. Reaper, then leans down and begins to yell at him.

Reaper: Renegade, don't expect to put me through a table and not get something in return. Remember, Renegade payback is a bitch. You see, if I couldn't compete the match because you put me through a table and I couldn't get in the ring before the ten count, then you can't compete tonight in the main event. This little incident, you put me through a table, I take you out with a baseball bat, well this is just the begining!

Reaper chuckles evily and the cameras cut back down to the ring. El Superbeasto, Chris Kline, Howard Bennington, Nick Taylor, Paul Backmon, Armando Paradyse, Syn, Cory Allen, and Ryan Welfare are inside the ring as the bell sounds and the main event is underway.

Leonard Scott: It looks like we are having a nine man battle royal.

They all go after Backmon since he is the largest in the match. Backmon fights them off. Nick Taylor slithers out of the ring and is crawling under the ring. He didn't go over the top rope so he is not eliminated.

Leonard Scott: Is he just going to hide under the ring the whole match?

Mac Reynolds: Sounds like a good gameplan if you ask me.

Everyone is brawling back and forth in the ring and it is complete ruckus. Syn hops up on the top turnbuckle and grabs Cory Allen and connects with a tornado ddt off the top rope! Cory Allen just got spiked on his head. Syn picks him up and tosses him over the top rope but Allen hangs on and slides back in. Nick Taylor is still hiding under the ring. Ryan Welfare and Armando Paradyse are fighting back and forth and Armando connects with a clothesline. Paul Backmon comes over and picks up Ryan Welfare above his head. Backmon press slams him over the top rope and on to the outside.

Justin Cash: Ryan Welfare is eliminated!

Mac Reynolds: Thanks for coming!

Welfare walks to the back and the match continues. Armando Paradyse runs at Nick Taylor but Bennington stops him. It looks like Howard Bennington and Nick Taylor have formed some type of alliance. They take out Paradyse and then charge at Syn. He ducks and drop kicks them both, flat on there behind. El Superbeasto grabs Syn and tosses him over the top rope but he hangs on and flips back inside the ring. Allen runs up and connects with a clothesline, knocking Syn down. He then goes to the top turnbuckle and is looking for the Juggalo drop but Syn moves out of the way and he crashes hard on the canvas. Nick Taylor walks over and locks in the sharp shooter on Cory Allen. While he has the sharp shooter locked in, Howard Bennington grabs Allen's kneck with a choke hold and they are stretching him. He is screaming in agony and pain. chris Kline breaks it up by snap suplexing Nick Taylor while Armando Paradyse plants a kick to the head of Howard Bennington. He then ddt's Bennington. Paul Backmon whips Armando Paradyse into the corner and then Backmon runs at him with a big splash into the corner. He lifts Armando on the top rope and connects with a huge superplex from the top rope! Both men are laid out in the middle of the ring. Cory Allen rolls under the bottom rope and is searching for something under the ring. He grabs a ladder and slides it inside the ring. Allen picks up the ladder and takes everyone out with it. Allen sets up the ladder and climbs to the top. Backmon, El Superbeasto, and Nick Taylor are up to there feet and Allen leaps off with a diving cross body, landing on all three men.

Leonard Scott: Huge cross Body!

Armando Paradyse is climbing up the ladder and Syn soon follows. Right when they get to the top, Chris Kline pushes the ladder out from under them and they fly out of the ring!

Justin Cash: Both Armando Paradyse and Syn have been eliminated!

Mac Reynolds: That's exactly why you don't use ladders in battle royals.

Cory Allen and El Superbeasto are trading blows in the ring. Beasto picks him up and is looking for a powerbomb but Allen reverses and sends Beasto over the top rope. Some how, Beasto manages to hang on to the ropes and his feet never touched the ground. Nick Taylor is relaxing beside the ropes and Cory Allen runs and clotheslines him over the top rope and out of the ring. The refs don't see it because Howard Bennington is distracting them. Nick slides back into the ring, like it didn't even happen. He jumps Allen from behind and sends him over the top rope. This time the refs on the outside see it.

Leonard Scott: That is not fair at all! Allen is eliminated and Nick Taylor is acting like he never got thrown over the top rope.

Beasto is trying to toss Kline over the top rope but Nick Taylor jumps him from behind and takes Beasto down with a neckbreaker. Bennington goes to the top rope and connects with a huge moonsault! Kline goes for a Stunner on Backmon but Backmon throws him off and throws him over the top rope and down to the floor.

Justin Cash: Chris Kline has been eliminated!

Leonard Scott: We are down to four men!

Bennington and Nick Taylor are looking to take out the other two but Nick jumps Bennington from behind and sends him over the top rope!

Justin Cash: Howard Bennington has been eliminated!

Leonard Scott: So much for there alliance.

Taylor looks at Bennington and tells him he is sorry. Backmon comes up from behind him and picks him up for the Rib Puller. Backmon connects and sends Taylor over the top rope and hits hard on the arena floor!

Justin Cash: Your two winners and main eventing No Turning Back against Each other, El Superbeasto and Paul Backmon!

Beasto gets out of the ring and grabs a mic.

El Superbeasto: Backmon, we may both be the winners tonight but at No Turning Back, there will only be one winner, and only one world heavyweight champion! I just want you to know, anything you can do, I can do better!

El Superbeasto grabs Nick Taylor and slides him in the ring. He sets up for a powerbomb and hits it! He just powerbombed Nick out of the ring and onto the floor!

Leonard Scott: Nick won't look so elite with a broken back, and broken ribs.

As soon as Superbeasto turns around, Backmon picks him up and connects with the Rib Puller! Then picks up El Superbeasto and throws him over the top rope.

Mac Reynolds: EVen though Beasto and Backmon were the two winners, Backmon looked like the only winner!

Leonard Scott: Well folks the main event at No Turning Back is set and we are all out of time. Join us next week, right here on the Premium Network at 6:30 PM Eastern!​

Status
Not open for further replies.