Friday 24th October - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Results from PWinsider:

Colt Cabana is apparently working the bar tonight. Slightly insulting, but he didn't seemed to mind for obvious reasons

Adrian Neville def. Jushin Liger via Red Arrow in a hot opener. The crowd seemed really into this one.

Low Ki def. Roderick Strong following a double stomp from the top rope. Ki demanded better competition next show or bodies will fall. He kicked a beer out of a fans hand on his way out.

The Young Bucks def. The Hooliganz via Meltzer Driver. During the middle of the match, as Colt Cabana was chatting to the bar maid, he was blindsided by Drew Galloway. Galloway broke a beer bottle over Cabana's head and lawn-darted him into the wall. The owner seemed more concerned about the mess made to be honest.

ACH def. Jack Evans with a roll up after getting his knees up on the 630 splash. Another match the crowd found highly entertaining.

Next was supposed to be CM Punk vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, but Punk refused to fight and entertain these "brain dead morons who probably only just stopped sucking their mothers breast". Ouch. Nakamura ended up facing Michael Bennett instead. Nakamura won with small package. Post match, Bennett got on the mic and called Punk a pussy, and Maria took the mic to confirm who's dick is bigger out of Bennett's & Punk's. No prizes for guessing who's.

Chris Masters def. Michael Elgin with the Masterlock after Brian Cage choked him out with a weight lifting belt. After the match, Cage challenged Elgin to a match next week.

Finlay vs. Mike Quackenbush vs. Zack Sabre Jnr was next. Finlay got the win after Celtic Knot on Quackenbush.

The main event was Samoa Joe vs. Johnny Gargano. Joe won after the musclebuster. Post match Joe demanded Okada show himself but nothing came of it.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Lol @ Colt bar tending this fed is so ghetto I love it

Neville vs Liger sounds like a hell of a good time

Low Ki's attitude problem is not shocking I can only imagine how Ki would really handle working in a fed that's in a bar

Bucks with a solid win over the Hoolz really putting them to front of your tag division

The Chosen One going after the comedian writes itself since he is always so serious

ACH vs Evans I can't comment on cuz Im not familiar enough with either of their work

Punk's actions are exactly what you would expect from heel straight edge punk and the feud with Bennet writes itself except they both seem to be playing the heel roles..more Maria is more gooder

liking the team of Cage and Masters will be interesting to see if Elgin gets a partner to help him out

Finlay getting a push is always good for business

Joe destroying poor Jonny but when he gets his hands on Okada it will be carnage

great show and I love the set up...really breaking out the creativity for this one my friend

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I want to go to Daves house now.

Each show gets better and better with each day.

I can see punk doing what he did. This is just greatness.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Before I go on with my assessment of the show I have to say that I would be at Dave's every Friday for sure. I mean, I'm at a bar on Friday night all the time as it is, so why not go to one where I could get all of this awesome action as well? Anyhow, on with my thoughts...

How amazing would it be to have Colt Cabana serving you drinks? The guy just looks like he'd be the best goddamn bartender from Timbuktu to Portland, Maine...or Portland, Oregon.

Neville/Liger would be such a great opener, especially if they got a little time to work their magic. Here's hoping they earned a couple of extra bucks for that performance.

Low Ki kicked a beer can out of a fans hand? Fuck that guy, if he did that to me I'd, well, I'd probably accept it and go buy myself another one.

Poor Colt, getting lawn darted after having a bottle smashed over his head. That's just not fair. Hope he gets a shot at revenge next week.

ACH/Evans would be another spot-fest and I like the pinfall after the knees. That's the risk you take doing those super duper flippy moves, so maybe Evans will think twice before trying it again.

Punk bitching out the fans and refusing to fight is so in tune with his character. I love it.

As much as I dislike Elgin, I'd totally be down for him vs. Masters, so congrats for getting me even minorly interested in the guy.

Nice to see Finlay take the win, one of my all-time faves right there.

Joe/Gargano would have been a great main event as I love both guys a lot.

Great stuff here Dave, keep up the awesome work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Great stuff as usual LB, I really enjoyed this show. This fed definitely has a PWG vibe to it, which I really like a lot.

Especially liked the stuff with Punk insulting the crowd, and afterwards Bennett calling out Punk. Poor Colt, guy just wanted that bar maid's digits and all he ends up with is a beer bottle over the head and getting tossed around.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I love the format. Since it was only results, I can say great match ups and def something I'd go see. The segment with Maria was fucking great. Keep up the good work.