FRiCTION #2 @ Harborside Event Center in Fort Myers, FL

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante Cross

Reaction score
«FRiCTION #2»
Live from the Harborside Event Center
in Fort Myers, FL!!!

[youtube]yXO1uL4FEds[/youtube]

*The entrance video fades away as the music continues to play. The screen now shows the camera from the skybox, looking out at the crowd in attendance now. The fans are jumping up and down; the crowd is ecstatic tonight, rearing to see the second installment of the most compelling show on television, ZGA FRiCTION! The crowd has heard via the internet and wrestling radio of new acquisitions to the show and they just can’t wait for it to get started. The camera zooms through the crowd, closer now so that the signs can be visible. Some signs read things such as: DR.PUMP-TACULAR!...SAVE-ME-DANTE!...YOU-GOT-ZIG-ZAGGED!...BREAK-THE-SKY-DOWN!...The camera then cuts to the announcers who are at ringside.*

“Welcome ZGA Nation, I’m Josh Drew and beside me is my broadcast partner Daniel Cole.” J.D announced, “We are happy to have you with us on this momentous occasion here in ZGA.”

“You got that right,” replies Daniel Cole, “I’m sure you fans have heard of some surprises in store in the coming weeks here in ZGA and the recent announcement of the first ever ZGA PPV, Zeroversary.”

“Not to mention the new acquisitions we have gotten over the past week.” J.D said, “After FRiCTION went off the air last week, everyone was thrilled and of course, wrestlers were calling in all week trying to get contracts to ZGA. Our Creative Director and Founder Christian Knight was only glad to get these guys here in ZGA.”

“And speaking of Knight, here he comes now.” Said Daniel Cole

*Christian Knight comes to the ring to announce tonight’s card. He gets in the ring and has the microphone to his lips; he flips his hair back before addressing the fans.*

“First off, I want to say this from the bottom of my heart ZGA Nation,” Knight begins, “Thank you, thank you, thank you.” The fans cheer and Knight continues when they settle down, “I want to thank you for making FRiCTION’s debut the best show on television last week. I want to thank you for coming out here tonight. I want to thank you loyal fans for staying true to the dream. ZGA had its rough times and it never really got off the ground, it did not, as the moniker proclaimed, “Defy Gravity”. But now, now I see a bright future for ZGA. I see the numbers and they are glorious. I see guys in the back who are pretty green, but with the right help, they can be stars. And that’s all ZGA is about, making stars of tomorrow, today. I want~~”

“No one gives a damn about what you want!” a voice says through the loudspeakers

*Christian looks around and wonders who said it. Then, walking out of the back, comes a man no one ever expected to be in ZGA.*

“Its…its…” Josh Drew could not get out the words

“It’s PCK!” exclaimed Daniel Cole

*PCK walks down the ramp and slides into the ring, mic in hand. He steps up to Christian Knight, a smug look on his face.*

“Let me be the first to say,” Kenyon began, “Christian Knight…You Suck.” This generated a widespread ‘BOOOO’ from the crowd. “ZGA Nation, I don’t care what you ignorant fans have to say. I am going to say what I have to say. I don’t want to listen to some rags to riches sob story about how ZGA struggled and came up. I don’t want to see you coming out here and kissing these fans asses. You know what I want from you Christian?” And before Knight could reply, “I want respect, damn it. I’m debuting tonight and this is not the fashion I deserve. I am “The Prestigious” Chris Kenyon.”

“I thought it was “perfect”?” Daniel Cole asked J.D

“Shhh,” J.D replied, “The prestigious one is speaking.”

“Kiss ass…” Daniel Cole said, shaking his head

“Ok Kenyon,” Knight says, “So you want respect, you want to be treated special I guess.”

“Hell yeah,” he said, “I’m PCK! Me joining this company just saved you guys from bankruptcy. PCK equals ratings and ratings mean you guys get money and that means I get money. PCK is in demand and ZGA has gotten him, the only question is: Christian Knight, do you know what you’ve got here? Do you know what I can do for this company? Do you?”

*Knight begins to speak but is cut off by the entrance music of Dante Cross. A chorus of cheers flies up from the crowd but there are always those who hate this superstar as well, they make sure to have their BOOs heard. The two men in the ring turn to the entrance and see Dante and his brother, Kris Cross, making their way down to the ring. The two brothers walk up the steel steps and get into the ring, Dante has a mic in hand. He walks past Knight and up to Kenyon.*

“I sat backstage and I couldn’t take it anymore.” Dante said, shaking his head from side to side, “You have come to ZGA, not on Knight’s asking, but you came here because you wanted to. So don’t start talking like you are this mega star because every place you’ve wrestled, I’ve been in better. Every great wrestler you’ve faced, I’ve faced the best. Every title you’ve won, I have, using your own word, won titles more ‘prestigious’. But when it all comes down to it, it doesn’t really matter why you came to ZGA. What matters is that I an opportunity to shine light on one such as you. You are one of those people who relishes in the hate, who thinks that they are better than everyone else. That everyone is is~~”

“Hold up, hold up,” Kenyon cuts Dante off, “I don’t want to hear any of your bullshit tonight man. I literally hate to hear you speak. I’ve watched you, I knew when I joined ZGA that I would be coming to heads with you, but you just couldn’t wait could you? I come down to the ring and talk; you can’t just sit back and listen? You run your big mouth all the time and frankly, I don’t give a shit about what you’re saying. I’ll I’m thinkin’ about is numero uno; me, myself, and PCK.” *He points at himself as he says this.*

*The two men have a stare down in the ring, trading unheard insults because they’ve taken the mics away from their mouths. Knight gets in between the two men trying to keep the peace for the time; as the camera closes in on the men, yet another superstar’s theme plays over the loudspeakers.*
“That’s Dave Spielberg,” announces Daniel Cole, “It’s like a revolving door out here.”

“He better not mess with Dante Cross.” Said Josh Drew

*Dave gets into the ring and grabs Knight’s microphone. He walks over to Dante and Kenyon.*

“Now, now, ladies,” Dave begins, “Settle down. You two are really ruining good TV here. But it’s all good now because Dr. Pump just stopped some millions of people from switching the channel and turning to their TV guide because no one wants to see or hear this shit coming out of you assholes.” This gets a pop from the crowd, “And I really don’t want to hear you smurfs in the audience either so you homos can just shut the hell up too.” Addressing the fans, “Now, I was in the back watching this on television and I couldn’t help but wonder why you to two men,” he stops and looks down at their pants, “I assume you to are men,” he looks at Dante, “Cus you look like a damn ugly woman already with that makeup on your face.” Kris makes to go towards Dave but Dante grabs his arm, “Oh I see you have a little feisty one here Cross, keep that thing on a leash.”

*Dante pulls Kris back towards him and whispers something in Kris’s ear; Kris nods and steps back beside Dante.*

“Keep him in line boy,” Dave says, “Keep him in line. Now, as I was saying, you two men are out here talking about who knows what and well, hell I was backstage thinking you guys were arguing over whose dick was bigger or some shit. But the truth is boys; they don’t call me Big Daddy Pump for nothing. So while you two guys argue in the ring, I’m going to bring out something for you two to gawk at.” He beckons for something from the back.

*Out comes a man holding a red velvet pillow and upon that pillow, lay the ZGA Television title. A man is walking beside him and it becomes known why when they get to ringside. The man rolls into the ring and reaches down, picking up the pillow holding the title.*

“The ego on this guy, he doesn’t want the title touching the ground J.D.” comments Daniel Cole

Dave points at the title, “This title, has never touched the ground.” He says, “When I won it in the Stairway to Hell last week, that title went from the hook and barbed wire, into these loving hands and hasn’t looked back since. So while you two men stand in this ring, talking about who’s going to be the best and all, just know the best is here, the best has always been here, and the best will always stay here. The best is Dave Spielberg, your ZGA Television World Champion.”

*At that, the second man takes the title from the pillow and puts it around the waist of Dave Spielberg. Kenyon throws another unheard insult at Dave and Dante steps forward to speak. Kenyon pushes Dante’s hand down, not letting him speak and Dante and Kenyon get into each other faces. Kris meanwhile takes the initiative and runs over, hitting a Forearm Smash to Spielberg. Dante takes this as the signal to punch Kenyon in the face. Kenyon returns with a shot of his own and the two men begin trading punches in the middle of the ring. Meanwhile, Kris goes to kick Spielberg, but he catches the leg, throws it down, grabs Kris around the waist and takes him up for a belly to back suplex that slams Kris down hard on his back. Kenyon kicks Dante below the belt and whips hi to the ropes, on his return, Kenyon hits him with a vicious Clothesline. A cry goes up from the crowd as Steve Blackboard comes running down the ramp, chair in hand. He hits the ring and Dave Spielberg with a chairshot to the head. Dave goes down and Kenyon turns around to receive a just as devastating shot to the skull. Kris and Dante are slowly getting to their feet. Steve extends his hand to help Dante to his feet. He pulls Dante up—up into the Go To Sleep! Dante doesn’t have time to react, GTS connects! Kris tries to get to his feet but Steve Blackboard takes him down with a chairshot to the back. Blackboard has taken everyone out and stands tall, chair in hand as the show goes to commercial.*

{Singles Match}
Canyon vs. Clone

{Intergender Match: Singles}
Manny Zeno vs. Beth Hardy

{Quest for the Gold: Falls Count Anywhere}
John Meno vs. Alex Williamson

{Singles Match}
Rob Zigga vs. DJ Jazzy E

{Hardcore Match}
Dave Spielberg vs. Dante Cross

{Quest for the Gold: 2 Out of 3 Falls}
Kenyon vs. Steve Blackboard