• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FRiCTION #1 @ Miami, Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante Cross

[FONT=&quot]«FRiCTION #1»[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Live from the American Airlines Arena
in Miami, Florida!!!
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[youtube]yXO1uL4FEds[/youtube]

[/FONT]
*The fans are on their feet and ecstatic, cheering and jumping up and down as the sky-cam zooms in and out of the crowd. Everyone is absolutely raving mad with anticipation as they await the beginning of the first ever FRiCTION show presented by ZGA!!!*

“Welcome ZGA Nation to the first ever episode of ZGA FRiCTION!†exclaims J.D, “I’m Josh Drew and beside me is my partner Daniel Cole.â€

“Um, you forgot the broadcast part…†says Daniel Cole

J.D turns to face Cole, “When are we going to tell them about us?â€

Daniel Cole looks shocked, “Dude, I’m not gay.†He exclaims, “And neither are you for that matter!â€

“We can dream Cole, we can dream.†Josh Drew says softly

“Getting back on topic...†Daniel Cole says, turning back to face the camera after an awkward glance at Josh, “I hope you fans in the ZGA Nation are ready for action because that’s what we have for you tonight.â€

“And here to announce the matches for tonight’s card is our Creative Director, Christian Knight!†announces Josh Drew as Christian Knight walks down the ramp and climbs into the ring

*Knight (Johnny Depp look alike) is in the ring and holding a sheet of paper in his left hand and a microphone in the right.*

“First of all I’d like to welcome you all to the first ever episode of FRiCTION on ZGA!†he began, “This is a momentous occasion and nothing can ruin this night. So to really set the tone of this show, I will start this baby off with a title match, in fact, tonight; we will crown our very first ZGA International Champion!†The crowd lets loose a fresh volley of cheers. “Now hold up, hold up XWA fans because it’s not over yet! I am about to announce the card for tonight’s debut show!â€​
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]{ZGA International Title Match: Stairway to Hell Match}[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Dave Spielberg vs. Carl Electro[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

A traditional ladder match with only a slight tweak in the plans; to win the match, the wrestler must reach up and pull the title that is suspended over the ring out of the barbed wire in which it is encased in. (The title is hanging above the ring in a ball of barbed wire.) The wrestler must get both feet on the ground after getting the title to actually win the match though.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]{Quest for the Gold: Falls Count Anywhere Match}[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Manny Zeno vs. Sam Skybreaker[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

The winner of this match will go on to face the winner of our next match, in the main event on either FRiCTION #2 or our first PPV. In this match, pinfall or submission can occur anywhere in the Action Arena.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]{Quest for the Gold: Singles Match}[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Dante Cross vs. Axel Vain[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

A traditional singles match up with the ZGA twist. Only way to win is by pinfall or submission. There are no count outs or hold limits, though rope breaks are still in play. The winner advances in the mini-tournament for the ZGA World Championship!
[/FONT]

Dante Cross

Razor Xtreme said:
Axel Vain vs. Dante Cross

Dante is making his entrance, but he is beat from behind with a forearm! Axel Vain is right behind him! Axel chucks him into the ring and gives him a lariat down! Axel stands up and locks on an Ankle Lock! Dante is tapping, as this must be painful, but Axel isn't letting go. 2 minutes pass and nothing happens, Axel then releases it and the ref calls the match off since he is too hurt to continue.

(No Time)

Dante Cross

Stonex5 said:
Starting Where it was left off
Then after tonights card we will have a very special...
( Dave Spielberg's theme song starts. ) ... Sweet Victory by David Glen Eisley
Dave struts to the ring with a grin on his face.
Christian Knight- Excuse me I was announcing tonight's show.
Dave Spielberg- I know I just didn't think it was that important. Now if you would be so kind to get the hell out of my ring.
Knight leaves the ring.
J.D turns to Daniel Cole.
J.D- What a jerk.
Dave Spielberg- What was that?
J.D- I said, "What a derk?"
Dave Spielberg- Derk?
J.D- I know I was shocked to.
( Dave just shakes his head and looks away. )
Dave Spielberg- Anyways... Know to Carl Electro... My opponent in tonight's match... I don't like the guy... I don't know the guy... But I do respect the guy. Yes I said it. I respect the guy. Why? I respect him because... He has enough balls to carry his 335 pound ass out into this ring and take on a real man.
( Half the crowd is cheering Dave, and half the crowd is cheering Carl. )
( Carl's theme song starts playing. )... Saliva
( Carl has a microphone in his hand. )
Carl- Ha..Ha..HaHA... Look at this guy... He knows how to make fat jokes. Everybody give him a round of applause.
( The crowd starts clapping. )
Carl- Stop!
( The crowd stops. )
Carl- Ya I might be fat... But im also 7 feet tall... Now think about it... A 7 foot tall, 335 pound giant.
Dave- With red hair... You look like a buff Carrot Top smurf.
Carl- Carrot Top is buff.
Dave- I guess he had to do something different so people wouldn't be looking at his hilarious face.
Carl- Is that all you got? Carrot Top jokes?
Dave- No... I have one more for you. So I hear your finishing move is the spear?
Carl- Ya.
Dave- Your fat... How you gonna drag your fat ass over to me fast enough to finish me?
Carl- Your alittle guy... All I have to do is fall and your finished.
Dave- Ok. Ok. One more, this is a Stairway To Hell match... So you'll also have to drag your fat ass up a ladder 20 feet high. Then you will have to put your fat hand in a ball of barbed wire and pull the title out.
Carl- So will you... and remember your feet have to touch the ground.
Daniel- Can we hurry this up? We want a show... Not a game based on yo momma.
( Carl walks to the ring and gets in. )
Dave- I promise you all one thing.
Carl- What?
Dave- At the end of this match I will be standing in this ring with the title wrapped around my shoulder champion.
Carl- Bring it.
The 20 foot ladder is the only thing seperating them from each other. They stare eye to eye both wanting to rip each other apart this very moment.
( The bell rings )
{ZGA International Title Match: Stairway to Hell Match}
Dave Spielberg vs. Carl Electro

A traditional ladder match with only a slight tweak in the plans; to win the match, the wrestler must reach up and pull the title that is suspended over the ring out of the barbed wire in which it is encased in. (The title is hanging above the ring in a ball of barbed wire.) The wrestler must get both feet on the ground after getting the title to actually win the match though.

Carl throws the ladder out of the way as they stare each other down. Dave makes the first move... Moving closer to Carl with each step he slaps Carl in the face. Carl steps backward from the force of the slap. As Carl is stepping backward Dave makes a quick decision and whips himself into the ropes and runs at Carl and hits him with a big boot to the face. Carl falls back into the ropes and comes back up with a powerful clothesline. Dave falls back from the clothesline and Carl picks Dave back up and does a suplex to Dave. Dave grabs his back from the pain of the suplex. Carl whips himself into the ropes and goes for an elbow drop but Dave rolls out of the way. Dave hops up and goes outside the ring and gets a chair. Dave goes back in the ring and Carl is getting up and as he does Dave throws the chair to him trying to kick the chair into his face but Carl instead stops the kick and throws Dave into the post and throws Dave the chair and then does a avalanche to Dave. Dave falls onto the ground. Carl picks Dave up and throws him onto the barriers outside of the ring. Carl picks up the ladder and sets it up so he can get the title. Dave is still on the ground holding his stomach trying to get up.
( Half the crowd is booing and the other half is cheering as Carl starts to climb the ladder to the title. )
Carl is about half way up the ladder when Dave pulls himself to his feet. Dave rolls into the ring and starts climbing the ladder along with Carl to get the title... They both reach the top and start punching each other trying to knock each other off. Dave gets the upper hand and knocks Carl off the ladder but when Carl falls off he falls into the ropes and bounces back into the ladder and the ladder and Dave both fall over. The ladder falls over the ropes and hits some guy in the crowd in the head. As the guys bleeding on the ground Dave gets up and picks Carl up and throws him outside the ring. Dave rolls out of the ring and trys to pick Carl up but Carl spits in Daves face and kicks Dave in the back of the leg and Dave falls over. Carl reaches under the ring and pulls out a kendo stick and lays it on Daves neck. Carl climbs onto the ring and goes up the top rope. Dave is still on the ground and Carl jumps from the top rope feet first onto the kendo stick which pushes hard on Dave's throat. As Dave is gasping for air the guy who got hit by the ladder in the crowd stands up and jumps over the barrier and takes the kendo stick and hits Carl with it repeatedly until security drags him out of the arena. By that time Carl is on the ground and Dave is holding his throat dragging the ladder into the ring. Dave sets the ladder up and looks at Carl who is still on the ground outside of the ring. Dave then leaves the ladder and goes to the top rope. Dave looks around the arena at the crowd of screaming fans and Dave then jumps down from the rope and rolls out of the ring. He picks Carl up and pulls him over to the announce table. Dave irish whips Carl into the announce table.
( J.D and Daniel jump out of the way. )
Dave picks Carl up and lays him on the table. Dave then goes into the ring and drags the ladder toward the side where the announce tables are and starts climbing the ladder. Once Dave gets to the top of the ladder he looks at the announce table and Carl has gotten up but hes still by the announce table holding his head.
( The crowd cheers with excitement. )
Dave then jumps from the 20 foot ladder and does a hurracrana which flips Carl onto the table breaking the table. Dave lands head first onto the hard floor leaving both of them unconcious. After some time Carl rolls off of the broken announce table and slowly walks to the ring and drags the ladder back to the center underneath the title. He starts climbing the ladder one step at a time very slowly. Dave just lays on the ground showing no sign of life. Carl gets about half way up the ladder and looks at Dave who is still down. Carl decides to lay his head on his arm for a moment to catch his breathe. Dave finally lifts his arm and pulls himself to his feet. Carl catches a glimpse of Dave moving and starts moving up the ladder. Dave rolls into the ring as Carl is reaching for the title wrapped in the ball of barbed wire. Dave pushes the ladder over throwing Carl straight into the steel post. Carl hits the post with so much force he bounces back and turns around which sends him right into The PumpTacular.
( The PumpTacular is basically a spinebuster except with more force and one handed. )
Dave picks the ladder up and places it in the middle of the ring. Dave starts climbing the ladder to the top. He gets to the top reaching up with his hand that hes forcing through the barbed wire trying to pull the title out. Carl has gotten up at this point and hes climbed the top rope right infront of Dave. Dave sees him but hes to busy trying to get the title out from the ball of barbed wire. Carl then jumps from the top rope up onto the ladder and busts Daves face off of the ladder sending him straight down ripping his hand from the barbed wire without the title. With Dave's hand bleeding and face busted he gets up looking at Carl on the ladder trying to get the title and Dave starts climbing the same side of the ladder Carl is on and gets right behind Carl and does a German Suplex from the top of the ladder onto the arena floor. They both land with an impact. They are both out cold. The only thing they hear is a faint cheer coming from the distance. Dave trys to get up but he falls back down on his butt. He shakes his head and looks around at the blurry crowd of people moving and jumping around. He looks beside him at Carl gasping for his breathe as he lays there not moving at all. Dave finally pulls himself to his feet and starts walking towards the ring. He rolls into the ring looking at the ladder standing there right bellow the title. Dave just stands there looking at the title.
( The crowd cheers, "Dave!" "Dave!" "Dave!" )
He goes to the other side of the ring towards the entrance and rolls out. Walking toward the entrance he gets to the main stage looking back at the ring as if hes going to leave. He stops and turns around. He looks at the ladder and stands there. After about 7 seconds of standing there he starts running toward the ring at full speed and jumps the ropes and runs at the ladder full speed climbing the ladder. Once he reaches the top without hesitation he jumps toward Carl's body which is just lying there. Dave's body is in the position of a leg drop. Dave's leg drop makes contact with Carl. Dave is fine because he landed on Carls body. Dave stands up trying to get his balance. He gets back into the ring and starts climbing the ladder. Hes looking straight up at the title moving towards it step at a time. He looks at Carl on the way up and Carl's still on the ground out cold. Dave gets to the barbed wire and sticks his already torn hand through the blades. He struggles unable to pull the title and his hand from the wire. He looks over and sees Carl crawling into the ring. He can't get his hand out from the barbed wire and Carl pushes the ladder out from under him leaving Dave hanging there with nothing holding him up but the blades deep in his skin. Carl climbs to the top rope and looks around the arena and then looks at Dave. Carl then jumps down from the top rope shaking his head. He pulls the ladder towards the top rope and starts climbing it. Carl finally reaches the top and looks at Dave one last time before jumping from the ladder and spearing Dave. Dave falls... Without the title. Dave's hand looks like it was put in a meat grinder all bloody and stuff. They are both on the ring floor trying to get up. Carl gets to his feet first. He looks down at Dave holding his hand up at him. Carl helps Dave up then out of know where Dave pulls off an F5 on Carl. Dave grabs the ladder and stands it up under the title and starts climbing. He gets to the top. He hesitates because of the fact he has to stick his hand back in the barbed wire. He starts reaching toward the barbed wire when all the sudden Sam SkyFuckers... I mean Sam Skybreakers them starts.
Now Is The Time- Dope
Dave turns around looking at the entrance. Carl is rolling into the ring and Dave is not paying any attention. Carl goes up the same side of the ladder as Dave but by this time Dave notices because the ring is bouncing around from Carls weight. Dave trys kicking him away but Carl still manages to get right behind him. Carl grabs Dave by the neck. But then Sam Skybreaker does actually walk out, going towards the ring with a microphone.
Sam Skybreaker- CARL!
Carl tightens the grip on Dave's throat.
Sam Skybreaker- Think about what your doing Carl. If you win this match all your doing is getting yourself in a big bunch of trouble that I think... You just don't want.
Carl starts screaming banging his head into the ladder.
Sam Skybreaker- Go ahead Carl... Chokeslam... Do it. But... If you do... All your going to be is a scumb... Beth Hardy's Theme Song Starts-
Looks That Kill- Motley Crue
Beth Hardy- Im gonna stop you there.
Beth Hardy- Carl get down from that ladder before you hurt yourself.
Carl thinks about it. Then he throws Dave off the ladder onto the ring and Carl climbs down.
Beth Hardy- Good now come here.
Carl looks back at Dave who is out. Carl rolls out of the ring walking slowly towards Sam and Beth.
Meanwhile Dave is getting up and rolls out of the ring himself. He gets a chair from under the ring and charges toward Carl. Right when he gets there Carl turns around and gets Dave in a Chokeslam... But before Carl gets him up Beth and Sam grab Carl and hold him.
Beth- Now Dave!
Dave lifts the chair up to hit Carl but Carl overpowers Sam and Beth and throws them off and when the chair is coming toward Carl he kicks it and it comes back and hits Dave with an impact knocking him out. Both Sam and Beth run towards Carl but before they can get a move off Carl gets them both in a chokeslam and takes them down. Carl then runs back towards the ring and rolls in. He starts climbing the ladder and gets to the top. He reaches his hand in through the barbed wire. Carl does not check to see if Dave has gotten up yet. Dave gets up running over to Sam and Beth.
Beth- Don't check on us go and win this match.
Dave takes the advice and starts running toward the ring. Carl is so close to pulling the title from the barbed wire. Dave slides into the ring and starts climbing the ladder. He gets to the top which starts the punching match. One after one they each bust each other in the head. The title is basically just hanging out with one blade holding onto it. Dave stops one of Carl's punches and Carl's other fist comes from the other side but Dave dodges it. Dave just decides to take a risk and he jumps at Carl sending them both slamming into the ring. Somehow that doesn't hurt Dave and he gets up quick and rolls out of the ring and reaches under the ring pulling out a table. He reaches back under the ring pulling out a can of kerosene which he pours on the table. He pulls out a box of matches, laughs, thens sticks the matches in his tights. He rolls in the ring and picks Carl up and then Carl low blows him. Dave falls to the ground holding his boys flopping around like hes having a seizure. Carl is climbing the ladder which is bad for Dave because the title is on its way down. Dave uses all his strength and pulls himself off the ground and starts climbing the ladder. He gets to the top and hits Carl across the face which dazes Carl. Dave looks back at the table and pulls out the box of matches in his tights and lights a match. Dave then lights 2 more matches.
J.D.- Whats he going to do with 3 matches? It only will take one to light that table.
Daniel Cole- I have no clue.
Dave then takes two of the matches and shove them up each of Carl's nostril's.
Daniel Cole- My god... He really is INSANE!
Dave then takes the other match and throws it on the table igniting the fire. Dave puts Carl's head under his arm pit and does a suplex off the top of the ladder onto a flaming table. They both get hit by the fire. They are both rolling around the arena trying to put the fire out. After awile they both get the fire out. They both have burn marks to. After about 2 minutes of cooling down Carls arm raises up showing the first sign of life sense they both quit rolling around the arena. Carl finally gets up and rolls into the ring. He pulls the matchs out of his nostrils. He slowly starts climbing the ladder. Dave gets into the ring when Carl is about half way up. He starts climbing the ladder. The title is still barely holding on. They both get to the top and they start punching each other. After about 2 hits from each of them Carl goes to hit Dave and accidentally hits the title which goes flying out from the barbed wire over by the broken announce table. Sense Carl missed the punch it gives Dave a chance for an insane PumpTacular. Dave does a front flip off the top of the ladder over the top of Carl and hurrys and grabs Carl sending Carl straight into The PumpTacular from 20 feet in the air.
Daniel Cole- This is insane! Who ever can get to the title and touch it first wins!
Both Dave and Carl are down. The title is a good 10-12 feet from them. Dave gets up first and starts walking towards the title but Carl grabs his foot and hits him in the back of the leg knocking Dave over which gives Carl a chance for an ankle lock. Carl gets Dave in an ankle lock and Dave is tapping the crap out but the only way you can win is by getting the title. Finally after about 40 seconds Carl throws Dave to the side. Carl rolls out of the ring about 3 feet from the title then out of no where Dave is up and running at Carl from inside the ring behind him. Carl is bending down to pick up the title when he his hit by a dropkick from behind which sends him face first into a steel chair. Dave is down to from the fall.
J.D.- They are both 9 feet from the title who will get there first!?
Daniel Cole- That little moment of events sent moved both of them farther from the title.
J.D.- WHich makes for an awesome ending.
They both start crawling toward the title at the same time but Carl has an advantage being 7 feet tall. Inchs from the title. Centimeter's. Millimeters.
Daniel Cole- CARL HAS IT!
J.D.- No
Dave had took hold of Carl's legs millimeters from the title and drug him back and Dave pushed Carl's body over and sat on his shoulders punching Carl in the face. Carl throws Dave off of him. They both stand up and Dave grabs Carl's arm and irish whips him into the steel stairs. Dave then attempts to go for the title but Carl starts running towards him and leaps and grabs Dave's foot knocking him over and pulling him back.
Daniel Cole- I can't wait any longer to see who's going to win.
J.D.- Me neither.
Carl is hitting Dave but then Dave dodges one of the punches and gets Carl in a suplex right into the barriers. Then to make sure Carl can't stop him again Dave picks up the chair he dropkicked Carl into and starts hitting Carl repeatedly with it, sending blood flying out of Carl. Then Dave picks Carl up and throws him over the barriers into the crowd. Dave then pushes one of the barriers on top of Carl and then casually walks over and picks up the title.
Daniel Cole- Well he's done it. He's won The Stairway To Hell Match against Carl The Giant! After about half an hour of excitement it's over. That time just flew didn't it?
J.D.- That it did Daniel.
Dave rolls into the ring with the title on his shoulder.
Christian Knight- And the winner of The Stairway To Hell match is... Dave Spielberg!
Dave takes the microphone away from Christian and shoves him out of the ring.
Dave- What a match right? I told you I would stand here champion at the end of the match didn't I? I mean I didn't think my back would be bright red from fire but hey weirder things have happened right?
Sam and Beth come out running full speed toward the ring and slide in and run past Dave and Sam spears Carl who was about to hit Dave in the head with a chair. Beth then takes the chair and starts hitting Carl with it. It goes on for so long that Sam and Dave have to pull her off Carl.
After that Dave's theme song starts playing and they leave the ring.
Christian Knight- And now for the next match.
Carl gets up with all the blood all over his face and attacks Christian from behind. Security runs out from the entrance and contains Carl. They have to go to major extremes and use tasors and night sticks before they acually get Carl contained.
Christian Knight gets back up to announce the next match.

Dante Cross

\~~*FRiCTION #1*~~/

==*Backstage Segment*==

*Dante is in his room with his brother Kris. Kris is sitting in a chair and tilting it back onto its back legs while Dante is standing up and leaning against the wall with his hands folded in front of him.*

“Been a while since we’ve been here eh?†Kris said

“Yes, it has…†Dante replied

“It seems like only yesterday that the world was buzzing about you teaming with JKX and Hitman Alex to on Death Sentence.†Kris sighs, “Alas, it was not meant to be.â€

“Maybe it was,†Dante replied, “Just not here…not now. Since I have been ZGA, my career has skyrocketed to the top. I’ve become a World Champion…Hardcore Champion…I have taken on the best and come out on top. I have no regrets…but it just seemed that ZGA was where I belonged; it was always in the back of my mind.â€

“I hear ya,†Kris replied, “But we are back now, and this time, things will be different. You will be World Champion soon; the first ZGA World Champion. This time now, this is going to be your moment.â€

*Dante nods his head in agreement and says no more.*

==Action Arena==

*Axel Vain is standing in the ring with a mic in hand; he has a smug look on his face as the camera focuses in on him. He leans against the ropes, looking into the camera.*

“So I’m facing Dante Cross tonight.†He begins, “When I found out, I laughed at the thought of anyone thinking that this guy has what it takes to be in the main event. He walks around sulking and trying to ‘save’ people as he says, but he really is just full of shit and we all know it. I on the other hand, am the embodiment of what is needed to carry this company to the top. I have the look,†he points to his face with a smirk, “I have the talent. I have the mic skills. But one thing I don’t have to cement my status as the top of this company is the ZGA World Championship. So instead of the Creative Director, Christian Knight just giving me the title and saving my opponents a beating, he chooses to waste my time by having me face people like Dante Cross who are not fit to clean my boots.â€

*This gets a rally of boos from some in the crowd, who love Dante Cross, though there are some who hate him but would love to see him beat Axel Vain.

“Oh ok, I see how it is.†Vain continued, “So you really think I CARE about you people and your opinions of me? It is obvious that you people do not know talent when you see it. Instead you want to cheer for garbage like Dante Cross. Well I hate to burst that little bubble you guys live in but he isn’t going to be the one walking away at Zeroversary with the ZGA World title, I am.†*points to his chest* “I am the future of this company. Forget the past, they failed, I am the one who will carry the torch into a new era of wrestling,†*raising his voice now as the crowd lets loose in unison a barrage of boos and insults at Axel* “You will all soon realize that~~â€

*Axel is cut off by a load static sound as the signal is switched on the titantron. He looks up and sees the face of Dante Cross on the screen.*

“Axel Vain…†Dante says, his hair in his face as he sits against a wall, “You know nothing about me. You do not know who I am. You do not know what I stand for. I have done more things in my career than you will ever achieve. I do not want to mix words with you, I want to save you. I want to make you into a believer of my lifestyle. But alas, if I cannot complete that goal, well, the second is not a good one. Axel Vain, if I can’t save you, I will crucify you. I will because you so much pain that you will beg for mercy, but that mercy will not be given. I want to cleanse the world of these arrogant and egotistic fools like yourself. I want~~â€

“I don’t care what you want!†yells Axel, “You say you want to save me? After I’m done with you, you’re going to be the one who needs saving. I will make you bleed Dante Cross. I will make you wish you had never been spit out from that itch you call a mother. Do you understand me Dante Cross?â€

Dante chuckles, “Understanding…†he says, “I wish I understood you, I really do. But in this world, no one understands each other. Maybe…maybe if we all could know the other, then there would be much less pain in this world. But to understand someone you must be able to feel their pain. Axel Vain, I want you to feel some of the pain that I feel in my heart. I want you to feel it physically…mentally. I want you to understand…â€

“You talk of pain,†Axel says, “But you know nothing. I will make you~~â€

“I’ve heard what you had to say already Vain,†Dante cuts in, “You want to hurt me. You want to break me. But what you fail to realize is that I have already be hurt…broken…broken into so many pieces that it would take a dozen lifetimes to piece back together. You need to understand pain, that’s why tonight; I want to change our match from a singles match…â€

“Dante Cross can’t do that!†exclaims Daniel Cole, “Only the Creative Director, Christian Knight can do that!â€

“The man can do whatever he wants.†replies Josh Drew, “He’s Dante Cross!â€

“What type of match is Dante thinking of making?†Daniel Cole asks

“Okay, okay Dante,†Axel says, “Please tell us all†extending his hands at the crowd, “What type of match you have in mind. I can beat you in anything.â€

“Hardcore…†Dante says in nearly a whisper, “I want you in a Hardcore match…â€

*The screen cuts off. Axel is in the ring with his mouth partially open. He frowns and without another word, throws the mic down and gets out of the ring, walking up the ramp and out of site backstage. The camera goes back to the announce team.*

“Wow.†Says Daniel Cole, “A Hardcore match up will sure to be something with Dante Cross in the ring.â€

“You got that right Cole,†J.D replied, “Dante Cross is the most hardcore and weapon savvy guy I know.â€

“Just because you say hi to the guy in the hall doesn’t mean you know him.†Daniel Cole replies

“Whatever.†J.D replies, looking away

==Christian Knight’s Office==

*Christian was watching the screen as axel and Dante went back and forth. When their segment was over, he got up from his seat and walked from the room. He goes into the hall and runs into ZGA’s only backstage camera man.*

‘Where’s Dante?†Christian asks

*The cameraman points in the direction he just came from and Knight went onwards. He saw Dante still sitting on the floor and banging his head against the wall.*

“Just what do you think you’re doing?†Knight asked

Dante stops banging his head on the wall, “I was bored,†he said, “I was just passing time till it was time for my match.â€

“Not what you were just doing,†Knight said, “I mean you changing my match scheduling to your choosing. Yeah, you’ve been around with us since the beginning Dante, but that doesn’t give you the right to do as you please.â€

“On the contrary Christian,†Dante says, getting to his feet, he stands in front of C.K. “That gives me all the right to do whatever I want. I am the life essence of ZGA. My blood pumps this place alive. I am the only thing that keeps your company from being an unknown entity. Putting me on the card equals rating, ratings equal money, money means this place can pay its bills to stay afloat. I know what the fans want, so let me do what I want.†With that, he walks past Christian and turns a corner, out of sight.

\~~*The Match*~~/
DING! DING! DING!!!

“Entering the ring at this time, hailing from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 230lbs 6’1ft….the Bonecrusher…Axel….VAAAIINN!â€

Axel walks out slowly onto the entrance stage. He gets a roaring chorus of boos from the crowd but he simply laughs it off and shrugs as he begins to walk down the ramp. He walks over to the crowd and begins to taunt the fans. One fan tries to swing at him but Axel backs out of the way and laughs at the guy as security takes him away. Axel runs towards the ring and jumps up and onto the ring apron with his right knee on the apron and his left one in a kneeling position. He smirks before rolling through the second rope and into the ring. He gets in the center of the ring and pumps his right hand downward then his left and his right again, this time bringing it up slowly and raising it to the crowd. He grins as he taunts the crowd.

“And his opponent, weighing in at 225lbs, 6 ft 1…‘The Crucifixionist’…Dante…CROSS!!!â€

The lights flash on and off for the first few seconds. There are a group of cheers here and there coming from the crowd as they wait for Dante Cross to appear. Then there are those who solidly hate Dante. They boo and jeer him before he even appears; they dislike Dante with such passion that it cannot be explained. The skylights are zipping in and out of the crowd, now just part of the entrance, though the fans are never going to rule out Dante making a surprise appearance out of the crowd. The lights are black, white, and blue, shining and flickering from here to there. They fickler back and forth, looking over angry faces and those of people who look as if they would rather die than see the superstar that is about to come out. Some faces are that of people craning their necks over others, trying to get the first glimpse of Dante. Suddenly, the lights stop and they set upon the entrance stage. All eyes are on the stage as Dante slowly turns the corner and walks into view of the crowd. His hands are extended and he has a smile on his face. Many fans, due to the events of earlier tonight, have grown to like Dante, though again, the true Dante haters are solidly behind the booing. The crowd has a reaction of near solid boos which Dante pays no mind. He is not wearing his usual black coat tonight, instead he comes out wearing his black boots and shin guards with a red gothic style cross on either leg. His trunks are black with a red cross on both sides, and stop just where they meet is shin guards, about 4 inches below his knees. Around his neck he wears a necklace with a dark silver cross and at the moment, he is kisses it and with his hands, points at certain parts of his body, forming a cross. He begins to walk and does not even seem to notice the people trying to grab at him, to just touch this man. As always, there are a group of teens in the front row bowing down to him, calling “Crucify Him!†and starting chants like, “SON-OF-SIN!†or “SAVE-US-DANTE!â€. The camera fans in and out of the crowd one more time and catches a glimpse of a sign that says, “Daughter of Sinâ€, and another that reads, “I’ve been a bad girl.†And the girl holding it sees she is on TV and raises her shirt, dropping the sign. The camera switches views but many at home were able to see that the female had a pair of nipple rings. Dante grins as he slowly makes his way to the ring. He keeps his eyes on Vain as he ascends the steps, slow, one at a time. He gets onto the ring apron and simply stands there. He motions for the referee to come over and the referee, very annoyed, opens the ropes for Dante. This egotistic attitude annoys the fans in some parts of the arena as they begin chants of “KILL-HIM-AXEL!â€. He uses his index and middle finger to brush hair out of his face; he has cut it since he was last on TV and dyed his long end red. Axel and Dante come close to each other and their foreheads are touching. The referee breaks them away from each other and calls for the bell for this match to begin.

DING! DING! DING!!!

“And this main event match begins between these two competitors tonight.†comments Daniel Cole, “Dante Cross is taking on Axel Vain.â€

“Will you be quiet Cole and let these two men have at each other.†says Josh Drew, looking intently at the ring as Dante and Axel circle each other in the ring.

Dante and Vain are feeling each other out at the moment. Dante cautiously raises his right hand up for Vain to grasp so that they may lock up. Vain goes to grabs his arm and just as they lock up, gives Dante a kick to the midsection. Dante doubles over and takes a few steps back. Vain grabs Dante’s arm and whips him to the ropes. Dante rebounds off the ropes and Axel runs to meet him and catches him with a Lariat Clothesline that takes Dante to the mat. Axel gets to his feet as Dante is shaking his head, trying to assess the situation. Vain kicks Dante hard in the back. Dante rolls onto his stomach amid the repeated stomps from Vain. He gets into an upright position on his knees and receives a kick from Vain to the chest. Dante falls back and rolls out of the ring. He turns away from the ring as Vain goes to the ropes. Dante turns around as Vain grabs the ropes and prepares to leap outside. Axel changes his mind while still holding the ropes and instead, gets onto the ring apron facing the ring, still holding the ropes and looking back; Vain jumps up, preparing to likely hit a moonsault onto Dante. Dante rushes forward and jumps up, kicking Axel’s leg from under him. Vain flails in the air for a second as he falls, neck first onto the ring apron with an echoing thud. The crowd in attendance lets out an “Ooooohh†In unison. He then falls off of the ring apron and back first onto the concrete floor.

“Wow that had to hurt,†Daniel Cole noted, “The ring apron is the hardest part of the ring and landing on that neck first is not pretty and it’s got to hurt.â€

“If Dante is smart, which I know he is, he will use this to his advantage.†comments Josh Drew

Dante wastes no time and grabs Axel up by his neck and gets him to his feet. Dante rolls him into the ring and slides in after him. Axel is on his hands and knees and is rubbing his neck with one of his hands. Dante runs forward and kicks Axel with the square of his boot, right in the side of his head. Axel’s neck swings to the right and he winces as he rolls on the mat, now on his back. Dante looks over Vain as he lies on his back, eyes closed, the neck pain really seeming to be trouble. Dante leaps forward while doing a backflips pulling off a STANDING SHOOTING STAR PRESS! Pin! !...2…3!!!! Dante Cross WINS!

DING! DING! DING!!!

Dante Cross

Cam said:
Christian Knight: This match is a Stairway to hell match and the only way to win is to grab the title and hit the floor with it and this is for the International Championship!

Silence aqain!

They wait another 10 seconds and then ring the bell. Carl is very surprised and confused while Spielberg is expressionless.

The fans are outrage about what happened. As Carl gets the upper hand, they decide to get behind his back. Carl hits a dropkick. As Spielberg gets up, Carls stomps him. He takes him by the hair and gets him to stand up. Carl takes this opportunity to hit a low blow and run backwards. He bounces off the ropes and then hits a swinging neckbreaker on Speilberg. He goes for the title on top of the ladder and Spielberg grabs his leg as they fight on the ladder. Spielberg is about to put Carl in a headlock but Carl counters it by pushing Spielberg to the floor from the ladder. Spielberg cries in pain. He shakes his head, "NO!" The crowd is cheering loud. Spielberg wants to get the title. Spielberg is on the mat inside, staring up at the ceiling, free from his agony.

Carl starts to get up with an angry look on his face. He gets back into the ring by the time Spielberg gets up. Carl delivers a punch. Spielberg delivers one of his own. They trade punches back and forth for a while. Out of nowhere, Spielberg kicks Carl in the guts and attacks him with a DDT. Carl is out cold. He goes for the Title on the ladder. He grabs the gold? No he is shoved off the gold lands outside the ring as carl saves the match, which surprises everyone. spielberg climbs to the top rope and connects with a crossbody. He goes for the gold again but carl still kicks him in the head at the lastsecond. He then goes to JD at the announce table and tells him something. Carl grabs a chair from nearby and hits spielberg in the head. Spielberg gets up but Carl puts him down again with a hard chairshot to the head. Spielberg is bleeding is bleeding. Carl takes a moment's rest. He is about to hit Spielberg again and he decides to get a singapore cain and afflict some punishment on Spielbergs back!

JD: This Is a SLobber Knocker
Daniel Cole: Right you are JD

Spielberg get up and throws the singapore canes into the ring. They then stand ringside, angry but quiet. The fans are booing loudly. Spielberg than attacks then attacks Carl with a cane to make sure he doesn't get up, Spielberg waits as Carl gets up. He attacks him with the knee trembler. He then looks at the fans in disgust making gestures that convey the message that he will be the new Champion. ANd then out of no where carl grabs a singapore cain and drills a an already busted open spielberg and cralls to the belt and grabs it!

Carl grabs the title. The bell is rung.

Christian: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner and the new international champion Carl Electro

Dante Cross

DavidG said:
{Quest for the Gold: Falls Count Anywhere Match}
Rob Zigga vs Sam Skybraker

Ding ding ding

Ladies and gentlemen this match is a falls count anywhere match .

The arena goes dark all the lights go off then a dimed blue light starts to shine upon the ring and the enterance ramp . Rob ziggas tron then starts to play along to vocies by saosin . The crowd start to boo like mad . rob zigga then jumps up from backstage. Blue firewroks start to spute up from the ramp , Rob then runs down and gets into the ring fastand slides under the ropes . he music then stops .

Ladies and gentlemen for usa rob zigga .

the lights then go dark again . then sams music starts to play sam the jumps out of the backstage. the crowd have a mixed reaction . Red fireowrks start to spute up from the ramp . sam then jumps out and runs down and into the ring and jumps over the ropes .

Ladies and gentlemen for usa sam

ding ding ding .

Rob and sam styart to cricle eachother in the ring . rob then runs at sam and spears sam into the corner ropes bring him to the ground . Rob then gets back up and does his sex twist to sam . rob then goes for the pin

ding ding ding .

ladies and gentlme here is your winner Rob zigga .

Rob then starts to celebrate . He then climbs up on the ropes and does a taunt . the screen then fades away and goes to an add

Sorry for such a short match

Craptastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.