Fresh Faces for the Summer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
That seems like a good time of year to pair up some long established big name champion with first timers. Not that any of them should win a title but to really open the window and let some fresh air in. This isn't intended to be another who should get a push thread. Although it sounds like one. No, this is meant to see what new feuds you want in the next 5 months.

HardyCena

Reaction score
Of course they should not let them win the title. Why would someone want to lose a title?

Airfixx

Based on current face/heel status':

Edge/Miz
Edge/CM Punk
Rey/Miz
HBK/CM Punk
HHH/CM Punk
HHH/Batista
JoMo/Batista
JoMo/Jericho
Christian/Jericho
Orton/Jericho
Taker/Cena

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I want to see Edge vs Punk, Christian vs anybody, Jericho vs Miz. A lot of the other things I want to see depends on what happens after Mania and the draft. I'll be more able to say what I would be interested in seeing once more of the facts are known and I know my possible choices.

maty619

Reaction score
I can see Rey/Cena as long as Cena goes to Smackdown and Rey loses (I'm kind of torn on that one) with Punk ordering Rey to face him. I can also see JoMo/Orton, it would cement Orton as being a bad ass face that doesn't care who he beats up and could also give JoMo the push he deserves. I also see a possible Miz/Edge feud which would be good to see, I thought their match on Smackdown was good and they could get better than that for the WHC.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
The future looks reallllllly bright for the WWE just as long as they use the talent they have. The Miz, Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler are all very valuable at the moment and if used to potential, guys like them will shine for years to come.

If any of the forementioned names were put with Cena, Batista, Edge, or Orton in any combination I feel that we will see the new defiiniton of the present and the future.

maty619

Reaction score
I seem to get the feel, after Sheamus winning the WWE title, that this is the year (or decade maybe) that we see alot of new main eventers. We already have Sheamus as a possible main eventer, if not current, and I can see any one of the names mentioned previosly (excluding Jack Swagger, I don't like him) joining Sheamus at the top. This seems strange because In the past 2-3 years I can only think of Jeff Hardy and CM Punk that have been added to the main event crew (although Jeff has left). Does this mean the possible retiring of people like HBK, Undertaker, HHH that have been under the spotlight for well over a decade?

Reaction score
Have Morrison go over to Raw after Mania and start a proper feud with Miz, that should be a main focus this summer. That match they had on Raw was very fun. If this is done properly, it can make both dudes bigger and easily get Miz into the ME, and even get Morrison there too.

Christian, probably winning MITB, needs to turn heel and give Edge a dose of his own medicine and set up a nice feud.

Sheamus needs to cleanly go over Trips at Mania and keep up the steam, I'd put him over on SD! and have him absolutely destroy Rey, then maybe face Edge or even give Kofi a push to the top of the card to take on a rolling Sheamus.

Punk/Christian before Christian's heel turn

Jericho goes over to Raw, takes on rising faces in Kofi and/or Morrison(fresh from the Miz feud) , then takes on Randy somewhere down the line for the strap.

Cena/Miz, done properly, would be a nice SummerSlam headline.

Batista-Morrison

Rey-heel Christian

The Rated R CMStar

John Cena vs Drew McIntyre for Summerslam, with McIntyre as the Corporate Puppet. Make it happen.