• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fresh baked avatars

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Can I request that you make some joke jobber ones too, I can't guarantee that I'd use them but I think they'd be funny. Or just go through our worst gimmick tourny and make some of them :TI:

Reactions: Blaze and The EC

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
Another thing I noticed that is more prominent on these recent batches is the glow effect. It's really sexy.

The EC

Aug 3, 2011
Texas
Yeah, I wanted the avis to have something about them that makes them unique for the site. I woulda continued making them like the first batch but to make those I need .pngs of the wrestler's logos. But a lot of wrestlers don't have cuts of their logos that are easy to find, if they have any at all. So I went with the black and white backgrounds with the glow. I like it alright.

Reactions: Sylar

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
Yeah, I wanted the avis to have something about them that makes them unique for the site. I woulda continued making them like the first batch but to make those I need .pngs of the wrestler's logos. But a lot of wrestlers don't have cuts of their logos that are easy to find, if they have any at all. So I went with the black and white backgrounds with the glow. I like it alright.
I definitely liked the glow and black and white. Made them pop and they do feel unique so I'm glad it helped with the cuts.

I've only really made graphics for e-fed icons and I can feel the pain of trying to work with things that are nonexistent.

Reactions: The EC