FRESH (2022) - Hulu

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
xVJHZj7.jpg
FRESH follows Noa (Daisy Edgar-Jones), who meets the alluring Steve (Sebastian Stan) at a grocery store and – given her frustration with dating apps – takes a chance and gives him her number. After their first date, Noa is smitten and accepts Steve’s invitation to a romantic weekend getaway. Only to find that her new paramour has been hiding some unusual appetites.​
Release Date: March 4, 2022

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Sebastian what are you doing in the Streets :lol Good luck Noa trying to survive that one without losing a Limb or two.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm pretty optimistic for this one. Daisy Edgar-Jones is a very good actress, so I'm glad to see her getting more roles.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Thoroughly enjoyed this one. A lot more disturbing than I was expecting too from it. It starts out quite slow burn so I thought it was going to maintain that sort of pace throughout but there's a moment in the film where it basically just jolts to 'Holy shit' levels out of nowhere. Caught me very much off guard. There's some seriously disturbing moments in this. Like it's very rare for me to squirm anymore watching horror movies, some of these scenes really got under my skin. Very natural performances, I was really impressed by Daisy Edgar-Jones and Sebastian Stan was pretty menacing.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Some parts of this really reminded me of the show 'You' with Penn Badgley too. Way different premise, but the vibe of it, especially at the beginning portions. I think if you enjoy that show, you may like what this is going for in certain aspects.