Free for all

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i dont listen to techno. i listen to rock cena wannabe

CT Styles

Cena Wannabe? I dont wanna do that to myself. Rock? So how often do you fuck your guitar and get excited over a whole shop of them even tho they all make the same sound

actually things like bass and drums are also in rock. and since when does grunge sound the same as heavy metal sound the same as regular rock.

qualifcations to be a rapper:
1) have been shot
2) have been in jail
3) and most importantly be black

wow such a talented bunch rappers are, arent they

CT Styles

To be a rock star

1) Drink beer and do drugs.
2) ALWAYS have a cigarette in mouth
3) Be in love with a guitar
4) Have long hair and look like girls

CT Styles

Alright lets just end this rap vs rock shit, I hate fightin over rap. I LIKE RAP!!! There I said it, I dont give a fuck what anyone else thinks.

LKP

Breaking benjamin are a rock band all have short hair they dont smoke and they occasionaly drink like we all do. Rap is over rated. I bet you 95% of black people in america love rap. Its just the way it is genres appeal to everyone. Most are predictable.

Rell

Reaction score
You both sound Blue. Rap is Rap, Rock is Rock. Leave it at that, either you like it or not.

^^lol. im sooooooo offended. 31 year old version of C4

wow another penis joke. 3 year old or 31 year old??