Free 3 Months Access To UFC Fight Library

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Yeah I get that NMS.

It might be worth a try for you being you're in the US but if you click on Featured Fighters on the left then quickly go through every guys name there looks to be some full PPV's there but they wouldn't work for me.

Yeah i went and looked and most of those were working for me some of them still weren't, so maybe it's because you aren't in the US.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
What you think to setting up a 'Last MMA Fight Watched' thread in here? Could certainly get some use out of it with a few of us having these passes now and could also be a good place for recomending fights.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
That would actually be a good idea, i watch about 8-10 MMA fights per day and i wouldn't mind giving reviews for them and recommending them

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I'm about to make a thread for that, as long as people don't spam it then i think it's a good idea.