Frankie Kazarian signs new contract

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah, from what I have heard it kind of reminded me of Hunter Club, which was led by Yoshitastu and he was going to take down/destroy Bullet Club and all, and it was just a failure as well.
at the end of the day, I like Franky but I think the gimmick was maybe doomed from the start because the plan was always from Hangman to win the belt off kenny, an he was bit miscast i nthis role since it's not liek he had been booked as a world beater or even a pesky face with wins at the time, just a grizzled tag vet

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
at the end of the day, I like Franky but I think the gimmick was maybe doomed from the start because the plan was always from Hangman to win the belt off kenny, an he was bit miscast i nthis role since it's not liek he had been booked as a world beater or even a pesky face with wins at the time, just a grizzled tag vet
Fair enough, and I get that. I just wish they did something with Frankie since the guy is a talent and easily on of the best of all times. Like you mention something about he keeps gatekeeping, which could a interesting "gimmick/idea" that anyone new to AEW or even a young wrestler/one in training must face him and beat before moving onward in AEW.

Moon Bird

Reaction score
Website
abandonedmemories.tumblr.com
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Glad he got a new contract. Solid worker. Seems like a great guy to have backstage too.