Frankie Edgar/Gary Maynard Set For 136

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maxi

Reaction score
google - smackdown vs raw 2007- the top site and 3rd site have about 300 between them.

I have 20 made at the moment for ps2.

kr3w

Reaction score
all of my caws are basicly my one made up guy with different attires alot of different ones haha

The Ripper

Reaction score
osama has put the best caw site around up so theres no point getting any other 1

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
If you don't like the CAW's from there CrymeTymeCMPunkDaFuture,Just google search "Smackdown vs Raw 2007 CAWs" and see what you come up with.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
A highly anticipated third meeting between UFC lightweight champion Frankie Edgar and No. 1 contender Gray Maynard will headline UFC 136 in October.

UFC officials on Friday confirmed the expected matchup, which takes place Oct. 8 at the Toyota Center in Houston. MMAfighting.com first reported that both sides verbally agreed to the date.

Edgar (13-1-1) retained his 155-pound title against Maynard (10-0-1) at UFC 125 in January by way of a draw. In what is widely considered one of the best fights of the year, Maynard dominated the opening round in Las Vegas before Edgar rallied to even the score after five rounds.

It was the second time the two had fought in the Octagon. They met for the first time on a UFC Fight Night card in April 2008, with Maynard taking a unanimous decision.

A third fight had been scheduled as the main event at UFC 130 in May, but Edgar was forced off the card because of a back injury. Immediately after Edgar's injury was reported, Maynard revealed he had been working through knee and elbow injuries.

At last, it appears both fighters have recovered and will be ready to meet in October. Earlier in the week, Maynard confirmed to ESPN.com in a text that he had been cleared and was anticipating a date to be set.

"Doing good," Maynard wrote. "I heard (Edgar's) been in the gym, too. (Houston) makes sense. Nothing for sure until I sign on the dotted line though."

Source ESPN.Com

This fight should be pretty good, i think Edgar will take it though.

Ben

Reaction score
136 card is really stacked with this being added, should be a really good fight and I'm pulling for Frankie to pick up the win.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
The next couple of shows are looking pretty good this one included, should be some great fights.

Ben

Reaction score
As long as the trend of seemingly everyone in the main event getting injured ends, yea the next few cards should be great. They've just had a string of bad luck lately.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Yeah it's been crazy, i was listening to a radioshow this morning and they were talking about it. Unreal.