Four Horsemen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
So, i was watching Hog Wild 96 and during the Malenko/Benoit match they discussed the best Horsemen stable..

So what is the best Horseman clan

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
When I first started watching wrestling The 4 Horsemen were made up of Dean Malenko, Chris Benoit, Steve McMichael, and Jeff Jarrett. Then later Curt Hennig took his place. Since I never saw any of the other versions of it, I would have to say thats my favorite verison of that particular stable.

Soulpower

Flair-Pillman-Arn Anderson and Benoit

They were together during the mid-90's. It had the perfect combination of the Top guy (Flair), The Enforcer (AA), the lunatic high-flyer (Pillman) and the quiet, techincal wizard (Benoit).

They could pretty much beat you in any way shape or form.

Airfixx

When I first started watching wrestling The 4 Horsemen were made up of Dean Malenko, Chris Benoit, Steve McMichael, and Jeff Jarrett.

Damn... The Horsemen with no Flair OR Anderson? Lame! ...When the hell was that?

Seen very little of them in action (apart from watching the DVD - Which I thought could have done more to showcase specific matches and acts during their periods of activity) and wondering if anyone could recommend some events where I can see the following incarnations of the 4Hmen at their best:

Flair/Arn/Tully/Windham
Flair/Arn/Pillman/Benoit

Slick Ric

Reaction score
Charlotte, North Carolina Otherwise know as Wales
The only decent Horsemen group were
Flair/AA/Tully Blanchard & Ole Anderson
They all represented what a Horseman should be, All good workers and great on the mic.
The Andersons were the greatest Tag Team to step into the ring and then you had Tully who was simply smashing playing the mid carder of the group
then you had Flair well lets be fair he's the greatest Wrestler of all time.
No one could touch this group.

JN News

Reaction score
Flair-Pillman-Arn Anderson and Benoit

They were together during the mid-90's. It had the perfect combination of the Top guy (Flair), The Enforcer (AA), the lunatic high-flyer (Pillman) and the quiet, techincal wizard (Benoit).

They could pretty much beat you in any way shape or form.

Agreed. This variation was my favorite of all time. Period.

gcwflairchop

Reaction score
HAS to be Flair/Tully/Ole/Arn ... with J.J as the manager.

Only group that comes close for me is Flair/Tully/Arn/Barry Windham ... and that's just because I was a huge Windham fan back in the day.

Read Flairs book, and watch the DVD set and you'll see what I am talkin bout. WOOO!!!