Former X Division Champion Talks TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
kelly kelly, hot pnk bikini

if its already on ohere, just delete this

ECW58.jpg

Oasis

Reaction score
I don't think this is on here, and yes she does look......different........

Ben

Reaction score
Low-Ki on WWE and TNA (when asked if WWE is a watered down product of what he watched when he was younger): “Well, I understood what I was getting in to before arriving there. I knew the nature of the profession and the business model of that particular company by comparison to all the other companies I had worked for previously. I’ve had many friends, many acquaintances, people that I respect and admire, work there before I did.

"So I had a lot of insight before arriving there, understanding how it worked and the nature of how it was run. It’s very difficult to compare them to what we consider pro wrestling because that’s not what they want to present to the public. They want to present something completely different with sprinkles of wrestling involved. Even right now, I’ve heard most recently, they’ve rebranded the company name to eliminate the term of wrestling inside of WWE, so it’s a completely different monster in itself.

"So it’s very difficult to compare a company like TNA…they wanted to compete with WWE so they were accentuating the wrestling. When we first began, the X-Division was what was showcased and what was drawing a lot of ratings, but then they eventually evolved into what they became today which was a lot more similar to what WCW ended up being.â€

Low-Ki's followup on TNA becoming a WWE copycat: "It’s history repeating itself because it’s the same people in charge of WCW in charge of TNA. The same people. You have Vince Russo involved, Jeff Jarrett involved, I think Jeremy Borash was involved, Bob Ryder was involved…..it’s the exact same thing being repeated ten years later.â€

Credit to Pro Wrestling Dot Net

Was hoping to maybe see him back in TNA down the line, but he pretty much shits all over what there doing now, so I doubt he would want to even bother coming back.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't blame him at all. The x-division has pretty much been a dead deal so what would even be the point of coming into that situation and being misused like he did in his short WWE stint.