Former WWE Writer Reveals Vince McMahon’s Bizarre Idea For Kane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Vince McMahon said:
nothing scary about a guy who takes 10 minutes to walk 5 feet (unless you engulf him in flames)

undertaker-flames-o.gif

:pity: :haha:

I remember watching that live, that was horrible. Guarantee the pyro guy was fired or heavily sanctioned for that.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I remember watching that live, that was horrible. Guarantee the pyro guy was fired or heavily sanctioned for that.

Doubt it. Undertaker is immortal. :dawg: The pyro guy just wanted to see it for himself. He couldn't have been fired. :dawg:

Reactions: Crayo

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I was surprised when I saw Undertaker rush to the ring, mostly because I didn't even notice he was burned. I just learned it the following day when I read it somewhere. I should pay more attention to things.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
“Vince wants this scene in the movie where Kane’s character pulls out his penis, and he wants it to be three feet long.”

7c8ed93e8c511a07e76ab71565d69db4.gif

^ Me for real atm..

Reaction score
Otunga should take Kane's place. Vince won't even have to fake the penis size.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
She did the rock pin lol

That pinning manuever must be something strictly for people from Miami because Rock and layla did those

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
She did the rock pin lol

That pinning manuever must be something strictly for people from Miami because Rock and layla did those

Lol this isn't the OTL thread. :dawg:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Crayo said:

He was. Jericho said he was fired before Taker even came back behind the curtain when the match was over.