Former WWE Tough Enough competitor wanted for murder

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
A former WWE wrestler is wanted for murder.

An arrest warrant has been issued for Tough Enough season four contestant Daniel Rodimer, who later wrestled under the name Dan Rodman on house shows and several episodes of Heat.

The warrant is in relation to the homicide of 47-year-old Christopher Tapp at Resorts World Las Vegas on October 29, 2023. Tapp's cause of death was found to be blunt force trauma to the head.

The Las Vegas Police released a statement on Wednesday:

March 6, 2024
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Suspicious Death Now Being Investigated as a Homicide
Update Suspect Identified
Through the course of the investigation, homicide detectives were able to identify 45-year-old Daniel Rodimer as the suspect in this case. On March 6, 2024, an arrest warrant was issued for Rodimer on the charge of open murder.
Original Press Release
On November 22, 2023, LVMPD Homicide was made aware of a suspicious death that occurred October 29, 2023, in the 3000 block of South Las Vegas Boulevard.
On October 29, 2023, medical personnel responded to a call for service regarding a male, later identified as 47-year-old Christopher Tapp, suffering from injuries as a result of a purported accident. Tapp was transported to the hospital and was later pronounced deceased.
Through the course of the suspicious death investigation, LVMPD Homicide Detectives have learned Tapp was in an altercation inside a room at a resort before being located and transported to the hospital.
The Clark County Coroner's Office has since ruled Tapp's death a homicide as a result of blunt force trauma to the head.
Anyone with any information about this incident is urged to contact the LVMPD Homicide Section by phone at 702-828-3521, or by email at homicide@lvmpd.com. To remain anonymous, contact Crime Stoppers by phone at 702-385-5555, or on the internet at www.crimestoppersofnv.com.

Rodimer wrestled with WWE from 2004 to 2007 following season four of Tough Enough. At one point, there were plans for him to be involved with Edge and Randy Orton as a member of Rated RKO. Stephanie McMahon was said to have been high on Rodimer, viewing the 6ft 7inch 300-pounder as a future star. However, WWE released him in 2007 and he retired from wrestling after.

Rodimer only wrestled on WWE main roster programming three times before his release, all on episodes of Sunday Night Heat. His only victory came on the June 1, 2007 episode when he defeated Eugene.

Rodimer ran for political office multiple times following the end of his wrestling career, including in 2020 when he won the Republican primary for Nevada's 3rd congressional district.

• Wow
Reactions: Doom and Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I got no memory of him, but holy fuck that’s crazy.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Was season 4 of Tough Enough the one they did basically like a male diva search on SmackDown with Miz and Puder? I remember that one better than the other older ones but I don't really remember this guy either

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Was season 4 of Tough Enough the one they did basically like a male diva search on SmackDown with Miz and Puder? I remember that one better than the other older ones but I don't really remember this guy either
I remember that because it was the only Tough Enough I ever watched. I do rememberhim.. yikes

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Jesus. Have no idea who the guy is but god damn. I hope he’s found and brought to justice

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
At least he did the right fucking thing by turning himself in

Reactions: #Waddles and Vegeta

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I thought it was Charlotte Flair's ex husband for a second and I wasn't even shocked.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Big Show dropped a shoot knee on him during one the Tough Enough segments.......probably the beat thing he ever did in hindsight.