Former WWE Star Next Hollywood Mainstay!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TrayBlaylock

Reaction score
Move over Tom Cruise and Denzel Washington, here comes Nelson Frazier aka Big Daddy V. The former WWE superstar recently finished his first movie project “301: The Legend of Awesomest Maximus,â€￾ and has picked up a second acting gig, a movie named “Kick Ass,â€￾ which stars Nicholas Cage. Frazier blames his doctor for getting him fired from WWE. He hopes to eventually return to WWE, and is currently accepting independent bookings.

(source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

Discuss? I think it's awesome. He's probably a great actor. Most monster like individuals like him don't have to do much to be a good actor.

Airfixx

He'll be a henchman for all sorts of movie bad guys..... AT BEST.

...or maybe take the lead roll in "Fat Cunts Need Love Too"!

Kizza

I always thought he was a decent wrestler for his size, wouldn't mind a return tbh.

Airfixx

Good for his size, but having his lose his shirt was SUCH a bad idea... No-one wanted to see him on their screens. PERIOD.

I don't recall previously reading that he was fired though.... What gives? ...Anyone?

Hometown Kid

Ha ha he's been fired for months. :laugh:

Star? I don't think so. Like was said, he'll be a career henchman pretty much. I thought he was actually pretty terrible for his size. Big Show and Kane show how big men (though obviously not too big in Kane's case) should work imo.