Former WWE star believes Cena wants Orton fired

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Who wouldn't turn for Orton?

Probably all straight men, I'd imagine.

Who is this Kenny guy anyway? One of the members of the Spirit Squad? I wouldn't mind seeing Orton gone, but if their policy says you need to violate it three times before being fired, then it's only fair that they fire him when he actually violates it for the third time. Even then, they'd just rehire him a year later and he'd be back with two strikes. He is almost certainly not leaving the WWE permanently.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Tag-Raping! :)) Don't blame me, I fangirl for the CenTon (Read: Cena/Orton Pairing)!
<3

Crayo said:
PWMania

Bit of a stupid thing to say. All I hear now is that Randy and John are really good friends.

Really good friends. John's the godfather of Alana. They go way back at OVW.

Crayo said:
It's guy love ???

I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW! <3

Jose Tortilla said:
Randy looks so good in that pic. :yay:

#NoHomo

IKR! :DDD :yay:

Lil' Wade said:
lmao if they were 2 random men i saw @ a club id think they were gay. i guess now we know why cena wufe deviorce him :silva:

Hahaha! ;)) Let's start Randy>Liz Club!

Dolph'sZiggler said:
Looks like they want to F*** each other

Bromance!

Jose Tortilla said:
Who wouldn't turn for Orton?

Some person who doesn't deserve to live.

KevinLockard23 said:

Who is this Kenny guy anyway? One of the members of the Spirit Squad? I wouldn't mind seeing Orton gone, but if their policy says you need to violate it three times before being fired, then it's only fair that they fire him when he actually violates it for the third time. Even then, they'd just rehire him a year later and he'd be back with two strikes. He is almost certainly not leaving the WWE permanently.

I agree! Randy should be given a fair amount of chances like Jeff, etc.

Farooq said:
Come. Get. In. The. Bed. For. We. Can. have. Some. Fun. To. Night. Cena. Oh. Yeah. I'm. Sure. You. Will. Like. To. Have. This Viper. In. Your. Attitude. Adjustment. Or. Maybe. Lock. It. In. Your. STF. Baby.

UGGGGGGGG. Farooq. Come. ON. HERE. I. SEX. YOU. NAO.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:

Yeah Kenny was in the SS, he had that awesome leg drop. Vinnie Rose uses that move now in the Federation-X :obama:

Seabs said:
Me, he's gorgeous but his voice would annoy me too much.

*le orton voice

I demand you now, seabs.. To go straight to that kitchen, over there...
And make me a sandwitch in the most, quick, and possible way, you never, ever did.

Before..

:obama:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
No one should care what people speculate, it has no real meaning and is just that, speculation. That picture makes Cena look like Pruane2forever.