Former WWE Divas Sunny & Sable Do Battle Over MySpace

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

6194life

Reaction score
Former WWE Divas Sunny & Sable Do Battle Over MySpace
Date Added: December 21, 2007
Story By: Marc Middleton
- Former WWE Women's Champion Rena "Sable" Lesnar recently posted a blog on her official MySpace page explaining why she wasn't at the RAW Anniversary show and had some things to say about former WWE Diva Tammy "Sunny" Sytch. Tammy has responded on her MySpace page as well. Below are both of their comments:

Sable's Comments

Why I wasn't on RAW
Body: Before I am asked repeatedly why I didn't make an appearance at the RAW 15th Anniversary I decided to let you all know at the same time. As some of you may be aware I've had a rocky personal and profesional relationship with past WWF diva Tammy Lynn Sytch, better known as Sunny (who was invited by the WWE to take part in the anniversary). Ever since I first started out in the WWF Tammy has spoken badly about me to as many people as she could (in my opinion out of jealousy) an to this day she still speaks poorly about me. As the people in charge where unsure for a while as to whether or not I'd accept the invitation (because Brock didn't want me to accept), then they went ahead and asked Tammy to take part in it. About a week ago I contacted the WWE to let them know I was in, but as they had already invited and promoted Tammy's (who didn't want me there either) appearance I was forced to step out for now. In exchange I was featured in quite a few flashbacks. I'm sorry for not informing you all earlier but hopefuly I will be making an apperance on tv soon.

Much love
Rena "Sable" Lesnar

SECOND COMMENT

I have gooten comments about fans claimming that I should have put my feelings about Tammy aside and just made an appearance. I guess I wasn't clear enough on my last message, I was asked by WWE management not to take part in the anniversary anymore. While I do admit to being hessitant about appearing on the same show as Tammy, it was a desicion that was no longer in my hands. Trust me I would have loved to go into that ring and give Sunny a good Sablebomb, but it just wasn't meant to be. Thanks to all those fans who expressed their unconditional love and support for me. I love and miss you all.

Much love
Rena "Sable" Lesnar

Sunny's Comments

Hey everyone! Normally, I wouldn't waste my time on a piece of S**t like Rena Mero, but so many of you are forwarding me things that she has been writing about me lately, that it needs to be addressed.

Firstly, she has been saying that the reason she wasn't on the 15th anniversary RAW, is because I was on it and told the people at the WWE to not have her on--that I wouldn't appear if she was there. Well, right off the bat this is total horse S**t, because I know for a fact that she was NOTeven asked to be a part of the show. I have a very good friend up there that showed me the list of people invited, and as there were a few invited that were then dis-invited, she was not one of them. She was no where to be found on the list. Period.

She has to realize that the wrestling world does not revolve around her and her steroid-ridden husband--who, I hope gets his ass kicked by Frank Mir in February--they have been such a source of trouble in the past for that company, they don't want anything to do with them.
So, to save face, she made up this story about me getting her taken off the show. Now think about it--if I had that much pull in the company, wouldn't I have a contract by now?? And doesn't it just make her look stupid placing all that power in my hands??

As far as I'm concerned, she needs to stop worrying about me, and start worrying about how it's possible that a 40 something woman can actually look 50 something in the face--even after ALL that surgery.

But, then again, maybe there is a place for her in the WWE--Moohlah is now gone and they need another old lady to take some bumps now and then!!
Anyway, for those of you who love me and hate her, I hope you enjoyed my little rant. And for those of you who love her and hate me, kiss my royal ass.

Well, Ive spent enough of my time on that used up hag--

love tam

Great One

I can't believe I just wasted my time reading that. I must be really bored.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
all i saw on the title from the main screen was "Former Divas Sunny & Sable Do Battle Over My...."

You know what i was thinking...