Former WWE Diva Works Impact Taping

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Aj Styles

Somoa Joe needs to back off and let The Phenomenal Aj Styles have his belt back o_O

Beer Money Army

^ yeah TNA not going listen to that... it's been almost 4 months now and we got a future retirement lawn bowls player as tna championship..

nice way to make money tna...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Updated.

Shelley as a champion is pure sex, tbh. Hopefully they let him have a nice long reign, because he definitely deserves a good reign of some sorts.

Kizza

You gonna like recognize the Japanese titles that Team 3D & MCMG have?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
maybe tna can book has X-division title reign similiar to Maple Leaf Muscle 2008 reign.. :shifty:

If that ever happened, TNA would never, ever go on my TV again. Shelley is awesome and I hope he has a good reign as champion but I honestly can't see it lasting. Might I add that the reign they gave Creed and Lethal was an absolute joke.

Beer Money Army

If that ever happened, TNA would never, ever go on my TV again. Shelley is awesome and I hope he has a good reign as champion but I honestly can't see it lasting. Might I add that the reign they gave Creed and Lethal was an absolute joke.

creed doesn't deserve any championships in tna...

Gards Jr.

Reaction score

Hence why it was an absolute joke, I would much preferred Lethal get a better partner then he. Creed is alright but he not ready for any type of title reign.

Qwake

Creed doesn't deserve to live tbh.

But what are you guys talking about? Lethal and Creed had an awesome three days as tag champs, they were so good as champs that they didn't even make it to the next impact as champs! :p

Alex Shelley should hold the title for nearly all of 2009 imo, make the belt look good again and gt some good matches making him and the X-Division look good, although I think they should do that it won't happen and he will probably lose the belt in a few months in some terrible way. It cannot get as bad as Petey Williams reign though, man they screwed him over :(

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It wouldn't be hard for Shelley to have a good reign here. He could easily feud with Sabin, because he kinda screwed him over at Genesis. Then he has a whole bunch of the Frontline pissed at him for being a jerk. There are possible feuds with Petey, Creed, Lethal and EY (I'm probably forgetting someone, whatever)for Shelley to have. There's absolutely no reason for him to have a short reign.

Rome

Reaction score
The Philly crowd was so over for Team 3D winning those titles in their hometown. I'm excited to see what kind of feud they can develop moving forward with Beer Money, Inc.

I'm still not sure what giving Foley/Cactus Jack the title can accomplish, however.

chessarmy

soooo, any chance of this being updated sometime this century? :p