Former WWE Diva Jazz Blasts Kelly Kelly & Chyna

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

6194life

Reaction score
Former WWE Diva Jazz Blasts Kelly Kelly & Chyna
Date Added: December 21, 2007
Story By: Tim Brown
In an interview with www.ClubWWI.com, former WWE Diva Jazz spoke out on a lot things including leaving WWE and their current Diva roster. "It's not Kelly Kelly's fault she sucks," says Jazz. She also had some strong words about former WWE Diva Chyna, who she does not know personally, however she has some strong opinions on her wrestling ability:

"I don't really know her. So there's not much I can really say about her as a person. But far as in-ring work, I don't feel she could lace my boots and I have Velcro. I don't think she can strap my Velcro as far as in-ring work. Yeah, she could probably out bench me on the benchpress or legpress or some squats, but in-ring work, I don't think she can touch me.

Christian

Reaction score
But far as in-ring work, I don't feel she could lace my boots and I have Velcro. I don't think she can strap my Velcro as far as in-ring work.

What the hell does that even mean? Jazz = Down syndrome.

Soulpower

I agree with everything Jazz said. Kelly sucks in more way than one, and other than her strength, (*CoughSTEROIDSCough*) Chyna wasn't that good of a wrestler.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i wonder if her muscles were worth the missed periods, and saggy tits

save_us.666353

Reaction score
what terrible news

you should be embarassed for posting this

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I think Kelly Kelly has been getting better actually, no, she's not good right now, but in almost every match she's in, she pulls off a new move, so she's obvisously training, and trying to improve, props to her for that.

Travis40

Here's my whole take on this

1. Jazz is fugly
2. Chyna wasn't very good in the ring, it was just her muscles
3. Kelly Kelly is improving, Jazz should STFU

That's about it

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
But far as in-ring work, I don't feel she could lace my boots and I have Velcro. I don't think she can strap my Velcro as far as in-ring work.

What the hell does that even mean? Jazz = Down syndrome.
Your signature picture reflects the reason you said that. Your stoned and it impairs your intelligence.

What I want to know is what Vince and Stephanie think about this.