Former World Champion Arrested Last Night in New York

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

wrestlezone.com said:
LoHud.com is reporting that James Fullington, a.k.a. the Sandman, was arrested last night at a north Yonkers restaurant.

The report says that Fullington began flinging glasses at the restaurant's employees when they called the police. Upon the police's arrival, he was still going when he turned his attention to the officers and started slinging glasses their way.

He was finally subdued and charged with second-degree assault, a felony, third-degree criminal mischief, a felony, second-degree reckless endangerment, a misdemeanor, and resisting arrest, a misdemeanor.

Fullington was taken to taken to the county jail in Valhalla for psychiatric evaluation following the incident.

God...what a drunk...that's all I can say about him...

xtremebadass

lmfao, that's EC F'n W for you. What did they expect? The dude stayed home for months "pretending" to be blind...

chessarmy

wow, what an idiot. Oh well, its the Sandman what else do you think he would do?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Screw Delirious and Hallowicked. Sandman, Jake Roberts, and Scott Hall are the REAL team Incoherence.

Reaction score
Screw Delirious and Hallowicked. Sandman, Jake Roberts, and Scott Hall are the REAL team Incoherence.

Don't forget Scott Steiner when he gets on a roll no one knows what the hell he's saying including him and he allegedly does those promos sober.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Don't forget Scott Steiner when he gets on a roll no one knows what the hell he's saying including him and he allegedly does those promos sober.

:smileysex5: :arf: :bigsmile:

yea...

Scott Stiener needs mental help or something...I think he might have Down-Syndrome or something...(stupid stiener idiot)

its funny how stupid incoherent people are when they talk...:doctor:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Damn. I read the title and was reat to be entertained by another Kurt Angle story. This was still good. What a moron lol.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah, lol.. Gotta love the guy.. He's like Rodeo from eh "Rodeo". He's, an idiot but yah love him..

KenFan4life

Reaction score
How do we know that Sandman isn't a poser thou?

I mean; he could be doing it as a "Hey,I'm real!" kind've poser public person thing would do..ya-know.