Former NXT Rookie Jacob Novak Talks About His Release, "Tiny" WWE Pay

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
#Heel said:
No, lol. It actually does sound like a lot for me. I have no experience in the work force yet, so I'd love to get that monthly.

That's what I thought. When I was searching for apartments and gym's in Tampa, I was like: Can I book this right away or what?
Looks very good to do all of that there.
Nuff to spend, just don't know how WWE is doing it with cars for the superstars.
See them driving in pretty big ones so don't know if they buy them their selfs.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Seems too good to good to be true. I mean, if everyone could go to Tampa and get a one way ticket to WWE, why would anyone bother with indies? If I ever decide to fly down there, I'll probably have a cash advance reserved for a month's living expense.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
#Heel said:
Seems too good to good to be true. I mean, if everyone could go to Tampa and get a one way ticket to WWE, why would anyone bother with indies? If I ever decide to fly down there, I'll probably have a cash advance reserved for a month's living expense.

Yeah you have to be actually signed you don't just enroll in FCW and get paid.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah bro, if you bring like 3000 dollars saved from now on, you can do stuff over there my eyes won't believe.
But besides the home, gym and food, there is no WWE contract with it. Just the backup.