Former ECW Superstar At iMPACT!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
TNAWrestlingNews.com is reporting that former ECW star Sabu is backstage at tonight's iMPACT! tapings in Orlando, Florida.

It is not known at this point if he will be working the tapings or if he is just visiting.

Reaction score
Nice, I hope Sabu returns to TNA, he can be the equalizer in the James Mitchell vs Abyss fued

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
It would be nice to see Sabu anywhere hat he will be properly used. The WWE crapped him him almost the entire time he was there.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I thought it's Monty Brown when I read the title, but it's a bigger name! Good to see Sabu, and teaming up with Abyss against his monster opponents is quite a good idea.

Reaction score
prowrestlingscoops :

As noted earlier, former ECW star Sabu was backstage in Orlando for TNA's iMPACT! tapings. He was just visiting and did not appear on the tapings. Sabu was released by WWE several months ago and is currently a free agent.

Switchy

Reaction score
Pretty good signing for TNA but I kinda thought they were getting past the whole gimmick match phase and most of Sabu's matches are hardcore but w/e, I can see him and Johnny Stamboli having some good matches if he does team with Abyss.

phantomgerald

I want to see Sabu bring RVD with him, that would just be hardcore.

vickymania

Reaction score
if SABU joins TNA,it will be good for him..TNA dont have hectic schedules like WWE so it should work in his favour as he is a free agent at the moment..