Former diva shoots on lifestyle of a Diva

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

The piece has been forwarded around to numerous wrestling sites, including this one by an anonymous former diva. An interesting read to say the least:

20 Official Rules For WWE Diva Afterlife

Written by a former WWE Diva

1. Don't worry, it will grow back fine... just cut it down and stop bleaching it dummy. Now your natural color will be seen as a "new look" and you will experience refreshed marketability. Take some brand new all natural 8x10's at Wal-Mart and work it girl!

2. Remember you can always bleach your hair again back to the "classic look" to boost your self esteem for a week. If you ever get cancer from the dye, just ask Dawn Marie to sell her unwashed panties through Wrestlers Rescue to help pay for the medical bills.

3. If your just coming off TV, then your used to the schedule. Always starve yourself before every appearance and pig out at your favorite fast food restaurant afterwards. Nothing new. Eating disorders and binging cycles are totally normal and healthy. It's a Diva's way of life, 4-life.

4. If you haven't done so already, you need to go f*** either Scott Levy, Batista or Ric Flair before he dies. Do a few lines of coke with them too. It makes for a great tell all shoot and high self worth.

5. The wrestling convention circuit is 10x200. The same 10 money marks will book you and the same 200 losers will show up each time. Milk 'em for all they are worth cause it's all you got left. Virgil will be at every show so you might as well get to know him too. And yes, he is a real creep.

6. Appearing at 3 Flea Markets per week is officially known as "doing a tour". Congrats on the success!

7. Letting men touch your breasts for an extra $5 during photo-ops is an excellent business strategy.

8. If the photo-op printer ever stalls and delays, just give them an index card with your own lip prints on it. It will make their day that you were soooo selfless, giving and thoughtful of their patience.

9. It's perfectly normal to refer to other human beings as "fans", "clients" and "followers" but to their face- always call them "friend".

10. Always smile and play nice with the co-workers you haven't seen in 5 years. These are your "best friends in the whole world"....somehow? That's how the wrestling family illusion rolls on.

11. Treat the disabled extra nice. Them pockets are deep with Social Security money and they spend like mad at the gimmick table.

12. You will never draw like Trish Stratus, you will never look like Trish Stratus and you will flat out never be Trish Stratus... but don't ever stop trying hun'.

13. But yes, I know you are still a big star... right in your head.

14. Even if you got fired, always say that you left "on your own terms" or because of an "undisclosed dispute". This will always make you appear above the business.

15. Always say that a WWE return is "right around the corner" and "never say never" when you know damn well they wouldn't take you back if you begged.

16. When the going get's tough, selling your used tampons on eBay is a great way to make some additional cash.

17. I know the crows feet and wrinkles are building up. It's ok, no one is going to seriously book your used up, worn out ass after age 45 anyway. It's now time to assume the Moolah role.

18. There's nothing wrong with forever living in the past. Tammy Sytch still lives in 1996, and look there's nothing wrong with her.

19. Why have any normal relationships? You can have every lonely pervert from Philadelphia to Oakland lusting after you. Being emotionally unstable is F U N!

20. Remember that Jesus forgives you for all of your sins, so everything listed above is A-OK. Just rinse and repeat.

In closing: Yes this is one sad life but hey it's all you know.... so do it like a professional!

prowrestlingscoops.com
------------------------------

:laugh: While it is funny, and most likely true, whoever this bitch is could've easily quit the Biz if it was so bad.

seX-Power

I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't even a diva, as the source seems a little shaky. Funny read though, I'd laugh if it was someone like Cherry.

Kizza

Well, it's an older diva, and it's someone who hasn't tried to return, but that is if it's true.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It's probably Chyna. That bitch is crazy. But if I were in the business, I wouldn't do a diva anyway. Lord knows they've whored themselves all out to guys like Batista or Orton or whoever else has backstage pull. It'd be like throwing a hotdog down a empty hallway.

Reaction score
Wow! She's not bitter :laugh: I have 3 suspects 1.Chyna, 2.Sable, 3.Francine. Actually Francine might be feasible.Vince soured on her even before ECW went full speed. Plus I heard she really hated Dawn Marie in real life not just in character. That crack about Dawn Marie's panties was nasty.
Just wish this cowardly mystery diva would identify herself. If you have something to say, and nothing to lose from saying it why hide?

Qwake

Could have been Torrie, doubtful though. Dunno who it was but if we ever find out who it was that said this they have been moved up on my list or fave divas, that shit made me laugh. :y:

MikeRaw

Wow! She's not bitter :laugh: I have 3 suspects 1.Chyna, 2.Sable, 3.Francine. Actually Francine might be feasible.Vince soured on her even before ECW went full speed. Plus I heard she really hated Dawn Marie in real life not just in character. That crack about Dawn Marie's panties was nasty.
Just wish this cowardly mystery diva would identify herself. If you have something to say, and nothing to lose from saying it why hide?
I agree with Chyna and Francine. I doubt Sable though. Sable seemed like she really enjoyed being a slut, lol.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I can't imagine Chyna saying "hun" in the way it was used in there. To be honest, I was thinking Torrie or Victoria the entire time :/. I highly doubt it was Sable, she doesn't do shit involved with wrestling anymore, I've heard. Francine doesn't really make sense. When was she REALLY involved in WWE? I thought she made like one appearance and then got cut from the plans immediately for missing a spot or some shit as a "fan"?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I would say it was Missy Hyatt but she barely did anything in WWE. Although the satirical part of it suggests it could be Ivory.

Reaction score
I very much doubt it would be Chyna. For a start she mentions Batista and Ric Flair both of which to my knowledge she has never worked with as she left before Batista joined the WWE and before Flairs return.
Also I'm sure she would not have felt like she needed to aspire to be Trish Stratus as she was more over than all the Divas combine.

Who ever wrote it is quite witty, I'll give them that.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I wanna say Molly but I'm not too sure. xBA said Terri but she doesn't come off as funny to me. She's more cumed on lol.