Forgive me if I'm stupid...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keeb Daddy

Reaction score
but I been wonderin' where Randy Orton's at... vacation time??? suspension again??? injury???

I haven't seen or heard... and it appears y'all don't have the dedicated Randy, Cena, or HHH threads that you used to have...

MikeRaw

Injured. He broke his collarbone at ONS against HHH. He's going to be back in late August apparently.

Reaction score
I think Randy Orton is out injured. Something with his arm. Thats why he is out of action for a while. I couldve sworn he injured it in a match against HHH.

Keeb Daddy

Reaction score
oh... I think I kinda remember that... my memory is garbage anymore... thanks...

Michael1

Reaction score
Fractured his left collarbone at One Night Stand. Is back sometime soon in August.

JohnBlaze1981

Reaction score
meh, not missing him anyway, too much of a boring monotonous character as Y2J wisely put it. Hopefully Y2J will save us from him too.

kingovkings

Reaction score
He is out injured busted his collar bone courtesy of HHH throwing him out of the ring and landing awkward. Plus his wife has just give birth aswell not sure if that means anything or not but its a fact anywayz.

tasso10

Reaction score
\____0____/

Sorry had to do that...

He'll be back soon better than ever...I hope...
Although there are too many main eventers on Raw as it is.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I cant wait until Orton is back, He is one of the top character in the WWE and like him or not he creates interest in his matches and his programmes

With JBL and Kane the only challengers to Jericho for the top heel on RAW Orton is badly needed!

I also want to see if Orton and Batista can work well together again, hints of a possible Batista heel turn and joining forces with Orton again where possibilities before the Orton injury, a feud was also mooted which might not be great but with there history it would certainly be worth a watch!

Orton v CM Punk also has a nice ring to it and there is the one big Cena Orton match everyone is waiting to see as well

Travis40

I doubt Orton will be back this month with the birth of his daughter and all. He might be, but I'm sure he's gonna return at Unforgiven