For Kaedon. (re: The Wrestler ending)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The stripper was dog ugly with her clothes on.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Dog face says hi. When she had her clothes off I didn't need to look at it.

Hometown Kid

Yeah I actually thought he might have lived too at first but meh, I agree with Monk in that he wasn't sympathetic at all. I was kind of wondering what that part where Tomei's character walked out on him, he wasn't being an asshole about the ring is more important, he just said "these guys need me, that's where I belong." And if he had lived, she probably would have felt stupid walking out on him for no reason. She should have like cheered him on or something.

And was it ever proven that his daughter was a lesbian? :eh: I mean he said he thought that out of nowhere during the mall scene because she lived with another woman but I don't think she admitted it...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Yes he did die. That was blatantly obvious. The last match set the whole scene. Marisa Tomei's character comes back for him and tries to get him not to do it, but Randy doesn't care. The match is all that matters. SO he goes out and begins having major heart trouble.

He looks back and sees that Tomei's character is no longer there so he realizes that all he has in the end is the ring, and knowing that this final action will likely kill him he delivers the ram jam and dies.

He fulfilled his self destructive behaviour.

most homosexual finishing move name ever....:2: