Football (soccer) Squad for December!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Ok here is my squad for December all around Europe, this is according to the performance during this month.

GK- Petr Cech (Chelsea)
DF- Yobo (Everton)
DF- Fabio Grosso (Lyon)
DF- Clemens Fritz (Werder Bremen)
DF- Ivan Ramiro Cordoba (InterMilan)

MF- Cristiano Ronaldo (Man U)
MF- Lampard (Chelsea)
MF- Ronadinho (Barcelona)
MF- Ribery (Bayern Munich)

CF- Luka Tony (Bayern Munich)
CF- Ruud Van Nisterrooy (Real Madrid)

Manager of the Month of December (Sir Alex Ferguson)
whats your list? in your opinion?

phantomgerald

Hmmm, lets see. I don't agree with Ruud being included. But then again, not a year for standout strikers. Yobo didn't really do anything special either.

My list

GK- Cech
DF- Sergio Ramos
DF- Lescott. Better than Yobo tbh
DF-Campbell.
MF- Muntari
MF-Elano. Showed class. I'm surprised none of the bigger teams signed him.
MF-Sneijder might have not been so hot recently but his early form certainly merits a place
MF- Antonio Puerta. Someone who dies on the field have to be respected, even though he wasn't one of the best
MF-Messi. He has been on fire.
FW-Toni.
FW-Lucarelli. This is based on my views of his champions league performance, since nobody watches the domestic he's in. But he proved that he can mix with the big boys.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
^^^ Lol a Quadruple post!

I don't really watch alot of Soccer from Europe besides the EPL so i'll just name who i think has been the best and that is Dimitri Berbatov.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Hey Viva Luke are'nt you DDMAC on another board?

phantomgerald

Deleted the other three posts. The forum was cranky that time. Anyway, I don't think Cech deserves it anymore after playing rather badly for this past month. I'll pick Alumnia.

phantomgerald

Yeah green deserves a callup. He has been the most consistent english keeper for at least a year now, and yet no one noticed. Maybe because he never played at a big club before.