Football manager 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
Anyone here play it?

It is basically the most realistic football management game ever, from picking your squad to fining two weeks wages for showing up late at training, it's all just incredible.

Currently I'm managing none other than Celtic, I'm doing real good. I just signed Colin-Kazim so that I can play Nakamura in CM with Crosas, also I signed Carlos Vela after selling Donati, Hartley and Killen.

Switchy

Reaction score
FM is amazing, probably the best football managing series of all time imo.

I've done quite a few different ones but currently I'm using Bath City from Blue Square South in hope I can eventually get them up into the premiership.

I would mention my team but it's unlikely you would know any of the players as I don't either really so there isn't much point.

Kizza

I've played it, and I was addicted for a bit but got sick of it, might need to rip it out again.