Football Boots

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
Im not talking about american football, imt alking about the actual football, you guys might call it soccer.

Need some advice on which boot to buy.

Performance and style both matters.

Im mainly looking for something that specializes in boosting shooting power and distance.

My current top two choices are Predator and Mercurial Vapor 3. But as far as i know Predator is aimed at increasing shot power and accurate passing distance, while Mercurial is for speed and ball control.

I dont need something for speed as im already one of the speediest.

Here are the suggestions i have been looking into so far :-

Predator
Mercurial Vapor 3
Nike T90
Adidas F10
Adidas F50
Adipure
Copa Mundial

Personally i dont like F50, Adipure or Copa Mundial because of the designs. Like i said cool designs matter just as much to me as performance.

Thanks in advance for the advices.

EDIT:-

I would also like to know a little bit more about Predators. Atm i have money to buy the regular mass produced Predators. Are they just as good, or should i save up for the Pulse TRS-SG, TRS-FG, Or the Absolute. What and how much is the difference? Which one is specialized for what?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yo half the people on this forum dominate from outside the US so there's no point to remind people of which football you are talking about.

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
Yo half the people on this forum dominate from outside the US so there's no point to remind people of which football you are talking about.

Just making sure about the other half :)

Let me know if you got any advice.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Been years since I played on a competitive level but when I did I preferred shoes by Adidas and Reebok, they gave me good grip on the pitch as well as on the ball as I played a long running mid fielder out by the edges of the pitch, laying long shots in towards my teammates by the goal.

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
Well i have shortened my list to 3.

Adidas Predator
Nike CTR-360 Maestri II
Nike T90

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Then just by brand experience I'd go with the Adidas Predators. I lack experience with the Nike's to say either yay or nay.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Tbh, I like Puma Kings the best, they're really comfy and last ages.

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
Powlay said:
Tbh, I like Puma Kings the best, they're really comfy and last ages.

I dislike puma. They have like absolutely no technology in their boots, and i fail to hit the ball long distances with puma. I would rank lotto as the third best after adidas and nike when it comes to boots.

I have shortened my list down to Predator and T90. I guess i will buy both.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
Good decision :true: and also Puma does suck.

I'd go with predators, and I wear Puma :upset: I wear them on the basis of funky colours and wacky designs. :dawg: