Fool's Paradise (2023)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
MV5BZjcyOTk3YTAtMzFlYi00M2U1LTk4ZDUtNTFjZGI3NGYxY2I3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQzNTA5MzYz._V1_.jpg

Release Date: May 12, 2023

Cast

Synopsis: Fool's Paradise is a satirical comedy following a down-on-his-luck publicist (Ken Jeong), who gets his lucky break when he discovers a man recently released from a mental health facility (Day) looks just like a method actor who refuses to leave his trailer. With the help of a powerful producer (the late Ray Liotta), Ken helps the man become a huge star, even marrying his beautiful leading lady (Kate Beckinsale). Their adventures lead them to cross paths with drunken costars (Adrien Brody), irreverent unhoused action heroes (Common), unpredictable directors (Jason Sudeikis), a super-agent (Edie Falco), and power-mad moguls (John Malkovich). Fame and fortune are not all they are cracked up to be, and the two men must fight their way back to the things that matter the most.

Reactions: Jimmy King

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Wild cast, tbh. Hope the movie is good but I'll watch anyhing for Charlie Day at this point.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Charlie Day sells it for me. Fact that he wrote it makes it even better. The main cast is great. The supporting cast (I spotted his wife and Dennis, as well as a few others from It's Always Sunny) is awesome. I need to check it out and I'm sure it'll entertain me.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler