Foley worked house show.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Foley worked house show.

Crayo said:
Not sure how anyone can insult Ambrose.

People who haven't watched him tend to be the ones who do oddly.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Foley worked house show.

Crayo said:
Or those who think physique is everything.

You mean you can be a wrasslin Gawd without abs of steel? You crazy mayne.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Or those who think physique is everything.

I doubt anyone think physique is everything. Guys like HHH/Cena/Batista are more like body builders than wrestlers.

And what is FCW?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
I doubt anyone think physique is everything. Guys like HHH/Cena/Batista are more like body builders than wrestlers.

And what is FCW?

Florida Championship Wrestling, it's a place for guys under WWE contract who they don't want on their main brands for various reasons yet.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
Florida Championship Wrestling, it's a place for guys under WWE contract who they don't want on their main brands for various reasons yet.

Man you guys are crazy for wrestling. Is there any wrestling yall don't watch? I'll see if I like rose when he comes to WWE. When do you think that'll be?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
stephan1 said:
Man you guys are crazy for wrestling. Is there any wrestling yall don't watch? I'll see if I like rose when he comes to WWE. When do you think that'll be?

I don't think many people here watch it. It's the place the younger guys develop basically. Sheamus, ADR, Wade Barrett etc were all in FCW. Hell, the BITW Bryan was even on FCW.

Dolph Ziggler's younger brother is on it now for example.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
To be fair Bryan only went due to ring rust by choice I reckon, plus he put on a belter with Low Ki at one point.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's WWE's development territory. And if watching WWE and FCW seems like watching too much wrestling, well... it's not.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Drunk said:
To be fair Bryan only went due to ring rust by choice I reckon, plus he put on a belter with Low Ki at one point.

Probably right. But it's not uncommon for really equipped talented professional wrestlers to be stuck in FCW. Rollins for example. Ambrose now.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I don't think many people here watch it. It's the place the younger guys develop basically. Sheamus, ADR, Wade Barrett etc were all in FCW. Hell, the BITW Bryan was even on FCW.

Dolph Ziggler's younger brother is on it now for example.

Why do you always say Bryan is BiTW? But you never posted in my BiTW thread. :facepalm1: And I remember batista/lesnar/cena being in it too. :obama::burns::dawg::yes:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
Why do you always say Bryan is BiTW? But you never posted in my BiTW thread. :facepalm1: And I remember batista/lesnar/cena being in it too. :obama::burns::dawg::yes:

Just to be an annoying little git here but Batista, Lesnar and Cena were mainly at OVW same as Orton, it was a similar agreement with a differing company. Cena and Batista may have done appearances at FCW but were never there full time.