Foley worked house show.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- Mick Foley worked Sunday night’s WWE SmackDown live event in Lake Charles, Louisiana. He was the special enforcer as WWE United States Champion Santino Marella defeated Jack Swagger. Foley ended up hitting Swagger with Mr. Socko.

Is he preparing for Ambrose feud? :)

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I hope so. Would love to see Foley at a PPV to put over someone.
I prefer Ziggler. We all know the line. Edge, Orton and Ziggler would fit perfectly in that line.
I'm wondering if Ziggler wants to go throug all of that extreme stuff.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I hope he's in better shape than he was at the royal rumble .. it was so painful to see him stagger around :/ he could barely stand up

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'd love to see Mick vs Ziggler or Ambrose. But he was in pretty bad shape at the Rumble, that's true.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Neither does HHH. :true:

Implying I'm a Triple H fan, I'm not LEO C. Buuuuut Triple looks like a boss with the world title, Triple H looks very hardcore with sledge hammer, Triple H is a legendary heel. Triple H has good muscles. :burns: So I begged a differ. Looking at Ambrose he looks like a regular dude, nothing special. :tough: