Fml funnies...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Adam

Reaction score
heres some funny quotes from a website people post them on when they talk about something bad that happened too them

"Today I was alone in the car with my Grandma for five hours while she told me all about multiple bladder infections she's had in past years. FML"

"Today, I discovered that my name literally means "burden". This wouldn't have been so bad if my parents didn't know this when they named me. FML"

"Today, I paid off my credit cards and did the happy dance. Then i saw my kitten was having seizures and i rushed him to the vet. He was poisoned and needed to stay overnight for 3 nights. I was debt free for less than an hour. FML"

"Today, I was running down the street with some friends. It wasn't until we stopped that i realized my tube top had slid down to my waist, giving a busy street a nice view of my boobs. FML"

"Today, My Aunt asked me to babysit my Cousin. She gave me a warning that he says he's allergic to foods to get out of eating them. When i brought out my home made cooking, he told me he was allergic, so i made him eat it anyways. Turns out he was really allergic. FML"

"Today, I slipped in a public restroom and fell onto an unflushed urinal face-first. FML"

"Today, I came home to find a dead fish duct-taped to the wall of my dorm room. I Can't reach it. FML"

"Today, I kissed my girlfriend. She threw up in my mouth. FML"

"Today, I asked my boss what he thought about nipples. I meant to say Naples where he had just come back from vacation. FML"

"Today, a wasp stung my nipple. twice. The swelling makes it look like im growing a third breast. FML"

source: http://www.fmylife.com

you guys find some too and post em on this thread :lmao

maty619

Reaction score
heres some funny quotes from a website people post them on when they talk about something bad that happened too them

"Today I was alone in the car with my Grandma for five hours while she told me all about multiple bladder infections she's had in past years. FML"

"Today, I discovered that my name literally means "burden". This wouldn't have been so bad if my parents didn't know this when they named me. FML"

"Today, I paid off my credit cards and did the happy dance. Then i saw my kitten was having seizures and i rushed him to the vet. He was poisoned and needed to stay overnight for 3 nights. I was debt free for less than an hour. FML"

"Today, I was running down the street with some friends. It wasn't until we stopped that i realized my tube top had slid down to my waist, giving a busy street a nice view of my boobs. FML"

"Today, My Aunt asked me to babysit my Cousin. She gave me a warning that he says he's allergic to foods to get out of eating them. When i brought out my home made cooking, he told me he was allergic, so i made him eat it anyways. Turns out he was really allergic. FML"

"Today, I slipped in a public restroom and fell onto an unflushed urinal face-first. FML"

"Today, I came home to find a dead fish duct-taped to the wall of my dorm room. I Can't reach it. FML"

"Today, I kissed my girlfriend. She threw up in my mouth. FML"

"Today, I asked my boss what he thought about nipples. I meant to say Naples where he had just come back from vacation. FML"

"Today, a wasp stung my nipple. twice. The swelling makes it look like im growing a third breast. FML"

source: http://www.fmylife.com

you guys find some too and post em on this thread :lmao

Bolded the good one and underlined the one that was awful, the rest were meh.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

They really need to make a rule on that site... "vids/pics (in this case vids) or it didn't happen.

...god...

Reaction score
"owning" 408kid hardly fucking counts as owning.

...god...

Reaction score
the 'twice' tho, you meant him twice?

qazjun

Reaction score
It's not like they're ripping their clothes off and going at it."

sheen21

Reaction score
its wwe here good peoples can be beaten.