Florida Teen's Facebook Post Costs Father $80,000

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
A Florida teenager's Facebook post has cost her father an $80,000 legal settlement.

The Palm Beach Post reported Sunday the father had sued a Miami-area preparatory school for age discrimination after he lost his job as headmaster.

Dana Snay's father, Patrick Snay, had settled an age discrimination case with his former employer, Gulliver Preparatory School.

The school agreed to settle the case for $80,000 and the settlement agreement included a stipulation that the man and his wife not disclose details of the settlement with anyone.

The daughter posted on Facebook that the money would pay for family vacation to Europe.

"Mama and Papa Snay won the case against Gulliver. Gulliver is now officially paying for my vacation to Europe this summer. SUCK IT," she posted.

The post invalidated the settlement.

If she was my kid I would make her stay home from vacation and she would not get any of my support for college. She can pay her own way.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
hahahahaha, how stupid can you be?

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Great. People from the state of Florida making the rest of our country looking more intelligent by the day. Really wish Florida and California would sink into the damn ocean now.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Great. People from the state of Florida making the rest of our country looking more intelligent by the day. Really wish Florida and California would sink into the damn ocean now.

Thats what happens when you get too much sun

Starlight

This is why parents shouldn't tell their children everything going on. lol

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
be that as it may, the stip was for the man and his wife not to say anything. It didn't say anything about their daughter. They could take that and technically fight to keep the settlement. Love how the language can be interpreted several ways LOL

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
be that as it may, the stip was for the man and his wife not to say anything. It didn't say anything about their daughter. They could take that and technically fight to keep the settlement. Love how the language can be interpreted several ways LOL
Well, actually they did disclosure details to their daughter which they were not allowed to do so they could not use that.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Who said the disclosed them to their daughter. If she was aware of the lawsuit and put two and two together and then posted that without them saying a word then they are not at fault.

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Who said the disclosed them to their daughter. If she was aware of the lawsuit and put two and two together and then posted that without them saying a word then they are not at fault.

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

It might be hard for them to prove that if that's the case, honestly the daughter should had known better rather they told her, or she figured it out herself.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
It might be hard for them to prove that if that's the case, honestly the daughter should had known better rather they told her, or she figured it out herself.

she is a teen ager she knows all and is on facebook so she has to share to the world everything that is going on whether people care or not. Now daddy is mad and she is stuck in a time out chair for a few years.

Fanged Fury

she is a teen ager she knows all and is on facebook so she has to share to the world everything that is going on whether people care or not. Now daddy is mad and she is stuck in a time out chair for a few years.

^This is true. Teenagers know everything and they do whatever they choose. The only way to punish teenagers is to fuck them up. They only know pain, lmao.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well if that doesn't ruin your day i don't know what will :lol: losing 80,000 kind of does that to you.