Florés Family Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
This has officially been discontinued. I was just testing what this was like, and meh, not for me, too much work.

If you're looking for closure on the storylines I was working on...

Christian Cage would defend his title against Mr. Kennedy in a ladder match, but as Kennedy was about to pick up the win, Kurt Angle would come out and assault Kennedy for injuring Karen last week. This would leave Christian open to feud with someone else while igniting one between Kurt and Kennedy. Who Christian feuded with would depend on whether he turns Face or not on TNA. I'd use this moment to start his transformation.

After perhaps a few more ominous cat-and-mouse promos, Boogeyman would be squashed in a one-on-one against Festus. Roxxi Laveaux would then come out, blow mist into Boogeyman's face, and seemingly take control of him. Her allegiance to VKM would then be called into question.

Beth Phoenix would demand a championship match against Maria after she so easily destroyed former champion Christy Hemme. However, Christy would demand a rematch since she lost her championship thanks to outside interference. This would result in a Number One Contender's match between Beth and Christy, which Christy would cheat to win, which would culminate in a three-way for the championship.

Matt and Jeff Hardy would continue to retain championships against Team 3D until Cryme Tyme stepped up and told Team 3D that they had enough chances. The resulting feud would make both sides forget about the tag team championships entirely, leaving the Hardy's open for challengers.

I was also toying with the idea of started a Mixed Tag Team Championship, with Tomko and Beth Phoenix winning the first one.

Thank you to all who read. :)

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
This has officially been discontinued. I was just testing what this was like, and meh, not for me, too much work.

Christian Cage would defend his title against Mr. Kennedy in a ladder match, but as Kennedy was about to pick up the win, Kurt Angle would come out and assault Kennedy for injuring Karen last week. This would leave Christian open to feud with someone else while igniting one between Kurt and Kennedy. Who Christian feuded with would depend on whether he turns Face or not on TNA. I'd use this moment to start his transformation.

After perhaps a few more ominous cat-and-mouse promos, Boogeyman would be squashed in a one-on-one against Festus. Roxxi Laveaux would then come out, blow mist into Boogeyman's face, and seemingly take control of him. Her allegiance to VKM would then be called into question.

Beth Phoenix would demand a championship match against Maria after she so easily destroyed former champion Christy Hemme. However, Christy would demand a rematch since she lost her championship thanks to outside interference. This would result in a Number One Contender's match between Beth and Christy, which Christy would cheat to win, which would culminate in a three-way for the championship.

Matt and Jeff Hardy would continue to retain championships against Team 3D until Cryme Tyme stepped up and told Team 3D that they had enough chances. The resulting feud would make both sides forget about the tag team championships entirely, leaving the Hardy's open for challengers.

I was also toying with the idea of started a Mixed Tag Team Championship, with Tomko and Beth Phoenix winning the first one.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score