Flippy Guys

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
"It's to my understanding that some of my more "high flying" employees have a bit of friendly competition going on with one another as to who is the flippiest of the bunch. A bunch of them have decided to have a friendly little league to decide who the best flipper is. Quite frankly, I like the idea. I reckon small guys doing crazy shit will draw the punters in.

So every Friday night, we'll have ourselves a couple of matches involving these guys. They are Ray Mysterio, Justin Liger, Amazing Red, Adam Neville, ACH, Kalisto (I think that's how it's spelt), Jack Evans & Ricky Shay.

Now I like to think of myself as an employer of choice. Therefore, the winner of the whole thing gets a crate of beer. And maybe they'll bang a barmaid, I dunno."

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Here's hoping the first matches are Ray vs. Kalllisto and Amazing Rad vs. Justin Luger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk