Flipping the bird

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Flipping The Bird

• Thumb in

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thumb out

• I've never given anyone the middle finger before

• Total voters

Killswitch

Reaction score
Thumb in:
flip-the-bird-thumb8408179.jpg

Thumb out:
the-bird.jpg

That was the only pic I could find on google images with a thumb out, so maybe it's not as common as I thought. But I usually do thumb out because it feels more comfortable.

Killswitch

Reaction score
<hr style="color:#D2DAE1; background-color:#D2DAE1" size="1"> Thumb out is the worst. It's like a cop out of a middle finger, since the point of the middle finger is that it's the only one sticking out. It's more meaningful that way. Lone ranger. High Noon. Gary Cooper.

Sticking your thumb out on a middle finger is like saying gosh darn it. We know you mean "god damn it", stop trying to act like you're demure.

Onyx

Reaction score
Thumbs In for me. Thumbs in looks more like a physical "fuck you".

Starbuck

Reaction score
Thumb in... but I don't think I've flipped the bird too much lately, except in traffic, so I don't really know; just ask the buddy who was behind me.