Flame?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

No I don't really like flaming that much I mostly just criticize other people for bad ones like Marilyn who says the same thing in all of her flames...but if you wanna challenge Rose i'll be a judge or something...:cool1:

Qwake

why would I challenge him, all that would happen would this thread that we are in which is really terribly gay...Big Fella, STFU, you fail.

Hometown Kid

why would I challenge him, all that would happen would this thread that we are in which is really terribly gay...Big Fella, STFU, you fail.

You said something about Smackdown's Deadman...challenge him! i'll judge that too...I don't know what he did but...:clap_1:

Bigfella

Reaction score

You say words which you cannot Understand nor do you know the meaning too.

Rell

Reaction score
000115689zf.jpg

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
^pom? lol

Well um Rose.. Didn't you rip "WWE: The Commencement" and get caught?

hahahahaha how embarrassing..

no that was hulkstar, and no one has challenged me yet.