Flame-alaton Chamber Championship.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
someone made a thread in the feedback part asking for a flame-alation chamber championship. i am here to say that i will control this. there will be a champion which will be decided in a thread made by me in a moment where people just flame each other. then the champion can challenge anyone. also if people want to challenge the champion they can. but the champion can not be involved in more than one flame. do you think this is a good idea? this is the thread that the list of past and present champions will be named. i'll make the thread to decide the champion in a minute.

Also what it is its like a leaderboard. and the people who didnt do well in the thread i'll make after some people sign up here, they'll be at the bottom of the list. and you work you way up challenging the poster above you until you reach the top then challenge the champ.

Owner:
WWE Batista+Cena

Commentators:
Alexmoss12
StingerV1

League table:

Participants:
Travis40
Eyebrow
Maje$ty
Ladyhotrod
Darren1455
-HBK-

Travis40

yay! *gets Lesnar-like push*

*wants automatic #1 contendership*

Reaction score
did you read the bit i added. about the league and how to get your spot?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hmm, easy to beat someone who isn't participating, isn't it?

Travis40

kicks eyebrow in balls >_(JMIO+IE< haha j/k, but I guarentee that I will be the first AND ONLY FAC Champion

Reaction score
this isnt the thread the championship will be decided in. thats another one i'll make once we have 10 people. stop spamming please.

McLovin

Reaction score
Can I be Commentator then? I could be the JR of Flaming. "bah Gawd what a flame."

Reaction score
no. no commentators allowed. and it will be 4 matches at one given time tbh. if you wish to challenge the member in the table above you then make a thread saying FCC: i challenge....

when its all done.