Flair

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Being back, he fits... but I'm getting this vibe that he's not coming back to be a face... and I think what he was hinting at with Orton... could it be possible that Flair will join Legacy? Or perhaps... Randy brings Reid Flair in if WWE picks up his contract?

This storyline is intriguing, to say the very least. Someone has to turn soon, WWE hasn't had a big turn in the ME stories in a while... could Flair be he one to turn, or have Reid come in and go against 'em?

noumenon

Flair wouldn't bring enough impact to just turn by himself. We don't know (and hopefully he won't) if he's coming back to wrestle or not. Even if he did, a heel turn wouldn't be all that impactful. I'm honestly thinking more along the lines of Batista and Flair turning together and feuding with HHH when he returns. I don't think any of these guys will be aligning themselves with Orton, that would just be disgustingly lazy and nonsense booking. They've been beating the shit out of each other for 2 months and suddenly join forces?
We can already see we're going to be getting Cena/Orton sometime around or after June...so that clears up room for all this to happen.

On a side note, Flair does look to be in good shape and less jiggly than usual.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^ Wait until he takes his shirt off.

But yeah, Flair joining Legacy wouldn't fit with the pounding Orton gave him to kick off the show.

Most turns happen when you least expect them..

...and a beating? DiBiase got punted and joined Legacy... your point is?

noumenon

He got punted...once. Before Legacy was even formed. These guys have been brawling and beating the shit out of each other for months now.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
He got punted...once. Before Legacy was even formed. These guys have been brawling and beating the shit out of each other for months now.

Orton and Flair!? I've missed Flair brawling with Orton the last couple of months? Fuck, nevermind then!

...(-_-).

noumenon

I meant more Batista. But still...Orton essentially did the same shit to Flair that Jericho had done to him, just a little less severe.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I meant more Batista. But still...Orton essentially did the same shit to Flair that Jericho had done to him, just a little less severe.

He punched him and stomped on him a few times. It's called playing to the crowd, so you can throw a swerve and upset everyone when the turn happens. Hell, up until WrestleMania people believed Shane would join Legacy.

noumenon

And he didn't...that's exactlly my point. If anyone else does join Legacy they may as well not shit on the stable any more and at least keep to the guidelines and make it a second generation star.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^So how about if Reid Flair joins? Would that be a good enough swerve for the Ric factor?

noumenon

Hypothetically yeah. Wasn't he just recently caught up in some crazy drug shit though? Or was that David?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Hypothetically yeah. Wasn't he just recently caught up in some crazy drug shit though? Or was that David?

Probably David. Reid has a broken arm, but has been dominating amateur wrestling. If it was Reid with drugs, I must admit I'm highly disappointed...

Reaction score
^It was Reid. He was arrested on DUI and possession of heroin. Sorry to disappoint.