Flair Speaks On Going To TNA, HBK DVD Note

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
-- Donald A Barron sent the following… I heard Ric Flair on "The Drive" on Fox Sports Radio around 2:45 PM CST, 10/19/07. He spoke about Benoit, his love for the WWE, how the 4 horsemen were created, Wrestlemania in Orlando, FL, and a caller asked him if he would ever go to TNA. He said he would never go to TNA. He said no disrespect to them but he is WWE for the rest of his career. When asked, he mentioned that one of his all time favorite matches was against Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat in Chicago back in (I think it was) 1988. I am not sure if you can download the broadcast but the interview pretty clearly shows that Ric Flair is still with the WWE and still supports them 100%. Sorry TNA fans. No Ric Flair in your future. He ended the interview with a classic "Woooooo".

-- The following is promotional material for the new Shawn Michaels: Heartbreak and Triumph DVD (3 Discs):
He’s the Heartbreak Kid; the Showstopper. For more than two decades, Shawn Michaels has had amazing matches inside the ring and controversial moments outside the ring. Now, for the first time on DVD, fans can see the whole story, from the Rockers through D-Generation X and the clique and Montreal Screwjob along the way. This 3-disc DVD set collects some of Shawn’s greatest matches, including many matches never before available on DVD.

Reaction score
Im sure if he wanted too, Flair would talk to Jarret and he will be TNA World Champion within the year that he signed....but...fortunately, thats not hapenning. I will definately buy the HBK DVD

chavoheat

Reaction score
Flair never talks about stepping back into a WWE ring in his recent interviews.

C4

Glad that Ric Flair didn't decide to go to TNA like all the other losers and I'm happy that WWE has held Ric Flair tight enough I wanted to see him be inducted at next years Hall of Fame and I will see that because he ain't going to no TNA Wrestling! As for the HBK DVD it looks good to me and it's going to be cool.

JHar888

Reaction score
This wouldn't be so bad. TNA could actually grow, while taking away a legendary WWE superstar. Plus, Jarrett and him could have another legendary battle before they kick the bucket.