Flair divorced again, forced to wrestle again to pay alimony

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

I was just on www.gerweck.net

Apparently, Flair is seperated from his wife of 2 years.

Another blurb on Flair says he is now accepting bookings.

I think Flair should stop marrying, then he might be able to actually retire.

Montana

He's not going to wrestle.

Maybe a few promos and some autographs, but thats about it.

ThaMan612

Reaction score
This is hilarious, great, and not surprising at all. Flair needs that money now, huh? So he'll jump back in the ring, for the same reason he's been doing so for the last 15+ years.....money, because he needs it.

HHHforever

Reaction score
He's not going to wrestle.

Maybe a few promos and some autographs, but thats about it.

I agree.

Also I just read that he is not divorced just yet. They are apparently having marital issues, but no paperwork has been filed yet.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I cant see him jumping back into the ring 1st it will just make a mockery out of his big farewell and retirement it too soon to jump back into a ring.
2nd as pointed out above, He will just do promos or guest ref spots, autographs that sort of thing. I really don't think that if it comes to a divorce which it HASN'T as of yet, That he is that skint he has to wrestle again it just ppl jumping to conclusions because he had money troubles in the past well thats my opinion anyway.

CenaMark54

I'm 100% certain he will wrestle again. He never really wanted to retire in the first place.

Maybe he will wrestle in the Knockout division on TNA. Flair vs ODB = ratings

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I think Ring of Honor should bring him in to do a speech to the crowd and to the wrestlers like Bruno Sammartino did. Plus he would make a great wrestling school teacher, especially when it comes to promos.

PeepShow

Maybe he will wrestle in the Knockout division on TNA. Flair vs ODB = ratings

11t54bc.png

JohnBlaze1981

Reaction score
haha Flair must die in the ring, give him the WWE championship belt, he is still the best on the mic and that is what the WWE needs right now.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^It just frustrates you that Flair could be in the middle of a garbage dump yelling whoooooooooo and it would draw a bigger rating than the greatest thing that TNA could think of.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
^ That was such a reach. At least the time you said "he could elbow drop his jacket for two hours" was kind of more-than-meh, but this one was just weak. Might I suggest googling for sarcastic comments? Here, i'll help you get started!

http://www.tensionnot.com/jokes/one_liner_jokes/sarcastic_quotes

Hmm... "Roxxi is the first member of her family born without a tail."

See? Clever, witty, and absolutely no effort on your part! Go ahead, use it to your heart's content, I promise I won't call you on using them rather than coming up with one-liners of equal or greater cleverness.

----------------

Now then, I've never been married so I don't know how this alimony thing works exactly, but how much is he required to pay? You'd think his savings coupled with whatever he gets for those DVD sales would cover it.

J

^It just frustrates you that Flair could be in the middle of a garbage dump yelling whoooooooooo and it would draw a bigger rating than the greatest thing that TNA could think of.

Roflmfao. All I can say to that.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Roxxi Laveaux Fanboy;31892/ said:
Now then, I've never been married so I don't know how this alimony thing works exactly, but how much is he required to pay? You'd think his savings coupled with whatever he gets for those DVD sales would cover it.

I don't think they'd be THAT high. He has no kids to support anymore as they are already grown so he doesn't have to pay her for that. Probably depends on how much she's looking for.

Also all my comments are witty and clever, I don't need links to find them. I have plenty of gold in my mind.