Fixed everything in less than a week.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Proud of myself. I had a maths exam yesterday and succeeded, I have no Fs or flop grades anymore.

I gathered up everything, stayed up all night, practiced, sent in loads of homework that I haven't done and woosh everything is back to phase one, so proud of myself.

Hopefully I will be more active right now but not that much like I was before however no matter what I wont miss Wrestlemania, definitely not. Not even the last RAW unless we have something big the day after or so.

But thank you all for the "support" in the other thread.

daniel-bryan-yes-yes-yes-o.gif

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
well done mate and good call your studies have to come first no matter what

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Congratulations man, glad things are picking up. Just need to balance education with leisures and you'll be fine.

Not always the easiest thing lmao but you'll manage mate obvs got a sensible head on ur shoulders if u took a break to pull up ur grades.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Haha you're right, it's hard, I tend to put leisure before education :p

Took me years to sort it out lols I'm not that sensible.