Fite TV charges 5$ a month for weekly AEW episodes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score

This is kind of a slap to the face of international AEW fans. You get half a price of WWE Network only difference being that this is 0.001% size of WWE Network.
You can also watch the episodes once they finish streaming live, on demand as they say. Other option is to pay 3$ for a single episode and keep going like that lol.

I really hope this will not be the only way to watch AEW and that we will be able to watch it for free illegally on watchwrestling.in, like we usually do with WWE shows.

Last edited:

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I mean, they don't have a library filled to the brim with content from companies other than their own like the WWE does, but they should say why the price is that and whether they are going to use part of the money to help fund a network of their own some time in the future.