First World X Cup match announced for this week (DON'T SCREW IT UP, TNA!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

TNA Impact will be taped in Orlando on Monday. Some, but not all, of the foreigners coming in for the World X Cup will be at TNA tapings tomorrow and Tuesday. There will be a Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley vs. Masato Yoshino & Naruki Doi match either Monday or Tuesday.

-Wrestling Observer

Come on, TNA! Don't turn this into a 4 minute match with run-ins.

chessarmy

This could be a great match, as you said, hopefully TNA doesn't screw up and give us a 4 minute match with a thousand run ins. I'm happy the World X Cup is finally back, and I hope we get to see some awesome matches during this tournament

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Have no idea who the Japanese people are, but MCMG in action will be good... but as usual, I still won't respect them until they finally blade.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Doi ftw!

If TNA doesn't give this match time, I may just go on a killing spree :shifty:

Qwake

Damn I can't wait for the World X cup!!!

This is going to be the best thing in a while (may I add I havent seen slammiversay yet so that may have been good...).

MCMG in Action is a definate good match imo

J

Sweet...They had some good World X Cups in the past...and it seems to be something they actually do good...So yea...I'm just waiting to see if they continue the tradition...

PeepShow

OMFG. This has potential to be ****, even on iMPACT. Give it like 10 minutes, and I'm good

1chiban

Reaction score
Surely even TNA bookers cannot screw this match up
*waits to be proven wrong*

PeepShow

Hopefully this will be the beginning of repushing the Guns. I will go nuts if so. :eek: