First Wallpaper and new sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Made both of these for battles on another site.

sig:
Hardyssig2-1.jpg

Wallpaper:
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee20/Hardy_Fan_TK/Jeffwallpaper.png

I think the wallpaper turned out pretty good, first one i've ever made.

Rate/Hate/Whatever

Fenix0505

Reaction score
it could use a bit of work there is too much of one color and the pictures dont really fit the pictures very well =\ keep trying tho

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol ya beat me with the wallpaper... i think the main psd on the wallpaper could use some work but i really like the right side... i also really like that sig

RawEnergy

Reaction score
The wallpaper has to be the best thing I've seen from you. Good Job

TK.GFX

Reaction score
lol ya beat me with the wallpaper... i think the main psd on the wallpaper could use some work but i really like the right side... i also really like that sig

Yeah, i agree on the main PSD, i think i should have done more with it.

The wallpaper has to be the best thing I've seen from you. Good Job

Thanks.

KnockOutGFX

Reaction score
Yeah I saw this on the other site. I like it, both of them. The wallpaper has a nice look but it aint my favorite from you. I dunno why but the Jeff hardy thing, the sitout gordbuster annoys me to hell because it..I dunno why! lol

SnackZ

Reaction score
The sig is decent. Good color scheme and pic selection for the background. Not feeling the text selection or color and I don't like how Jeff looks like he's constipated in the main PSD. 6.5/10

Wallpaper. Flip the image, work on the main PSD and remove that extra image and this really works. I actually used that same main PSD in my wallpaper and to me it looks completely different than yours. The text selection is a good choice and the blend choice is nice but you should lessen the outer glow on the text just a smidgen. 7/10 for now - 9/10 if you do what I said.

1chiban

Reaction score
Great purple colouring on the sig, matches their old merchandise if I recall! The wallpaper is cool too. Would probably look better with the swanton depicted on the right instead of that face first suplex (I guess that's what it's called!)