First time you got drunk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I've never had an alcoholic beverage in my entire life.
a6a2fb2e1b65f4dceda80ecb06e2825d.gif
you cant even buy liquor legally yet :pity2:

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
It was literally like a year from now. I never liked beer and still don't. I was really skeptical because it was at my friend's uncle's house and they were all mexican and they had so much booze and they were letting these fucking 10 year olds drink. I decided to trap myself in my friends car with like 3 beers and after I was done... I puked my way out and my friend took me home lol

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It was literally like a year from now. I never liked beer and still don't. I was really skeptical because it was at my friend's uncle's house and they were all mexican and they had so much booze and they were letting these fucking 10 year olds drink. I decided to trap myself in my friends car with like 3 beers and after I was done... I puked my way out and my friend took me home lol
99cdb3f8594a536746236976f6772e06.gif

Reactions: Tumbas' #1 Fan

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Shit I was 16 or 17 and my best friend was living with these two guys who were older than me (they were 19 and 20) all they did was watch wrasslin and drink and talk about bitches. My buddy wasn't super social but I was and his roommates loved me. They started me with Tequiza, delicious beer then after that shots of tequila and after that tequila sunrises. We would go whore hunting in their apt complex by bringing 12 pack and walking around the complex. So that night I was pretty faded and so were they. The one that was smaller than me had wayyyy too much to drink but ended up getting the three of us invited to some random bitches apt. It lasted no more than 10 minutes before he went in their kitchen and smashed a jar of pickles on their living room floor. We we're dying of laughter and got kicked out. Finally we get back to their place and my buddy's rookie had to put together a computer desk. I'm chilling in his room helpin him out. My buddy says something that makes me laugh and I fall off the stool I'm sitting on and land on the pointy end of a hammer. I'm still laughing my ass off laying on the hammer. No damage but they all shit their pants thinking I was hurt

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I was 12 or 13! My Gran used to make her own cherry brandy. I nicked a bottle drank it, passed out then woke up in cherry coloured and smelling vomit. Dont remember much else bar the soundtrack to the evening was Definitely Maybe and What's The Story. Was the night I fell in love with Oasis and wanting to live a Rock n Roll lifestyle.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Threw up all over my favourite jumper, never got drunk again!

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Around 11 or 12, me and my friend got the train to school and we had a bottle of rum so we just mixed it with some cook and ended up going to school drunk and reeking of alcohol xD Didn't get caught though.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I don't remember the acual first time. Done it too much I guess. I mean, I had a friend in HS (drummer in our jam band ATM actually lol) whose mom was never around so they had weekly parties at the place. My dad would cart me over there and we would usually stop to pick up a 5th of vodka that I would mix and share with others. Good times. I think I was like a freshman in HS, so 15 I think.

My dad was awesome. I miss him. :((