• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

btman

Reaction score
Edit: Oh ffs... When I came to this thread it said it didn't post... And then it did... Sorry for the double post. -_-

Reaction score
it doesn;t say you edited your post.

Punks reign is doing much better becasue he's held it a little while and all he needs is a clean win at SS and ill be impressed

btman

Reaction score
it doesn;t say you edited your post.

Punks reign is doing much better becasue he's held it a little while and all he needs is a clean win at SS and ill be impressed

Quick edit ftw?

Edit: Look I did it again!

Reaction score
There's no comparison. Orton was given the belt so Lesnar wouldn't be the youngest champ anymore. Pretty shitty business but I can't say I wouldn't accept a 28 day title run. It was all Fuhrer H needed to make Orton look bad and kill all of his momentum.

Punk is the most popular as of this writing and should have a reign until Survivor Series.

Airfixx

There's no comparison. Orton was given the belt so Lesnar wouldn't be the youngest champ anymore. Pretty shitty business but I can't say I wouldn't accept a 28 day title run. It was all Fuhrer H needed to make Orton look bad and kill all of his momentum.

I admit, I believe their to be an anti-Brock element to the decision to give Orton his 1st WHC reign, but spare us your skewed HHH-bashing....

Evolution was about BUILDING stars for fucks sake!!! ...Why would he intentionally kill Orton's momentum? ...Besides, by the time he'd split from Evo' Orton was over as hell!

Punk is the most popular as of this writing....

See above. Orton was over big time.

Reaction score
^^^Randy Orton was getting big pops as a heel. After his face turn, still big reactions. Then he loses the title in an overbooked fiasco and then what? It was great for Batista but Orton spent 3 months looking like a doofus by playing up concussions in every match.